[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 640x1136
I'm a senior that just graduated high school, on the last day of school my parents found out I sold weed, drank alcohol, and frequently ha sex with my girlfriend. They were horrified at what I had on my phone and how I talked. I have never shown this type of behavior to my parents before and they are severely dissapointed in me. I have lied again and again to my parents, i search for the easy way out of everything and its only getjng worse. My parents weren't proud of me when I walked the line. My girlfriend was very supportive an helped me through most of this. As 2 weeks passed I started to regain their trust, however being the fucking idiot I am my best friend and I decided to get wasted and tried to sneak out at 4am where my mom caught us. We were going to a party but I told them we were just going to help a friend get home. They were else weepy upset because after all of the apologizing I still managed to lie again to them and break their hearts. I'm back to square one again. I also lied to my girlfriend and told her we were going to help a friend but later today she asked me if that was the truth and I couldn't bring myself to continue lying to her so I ended telling her I was trying to sneak out to a party. She is really hurt now and I hate myself so much. I have no reason to lie to her, she's helped me through everything and I dot know why I do the things I do. I'm so sad and depressed that I can't even cry, I'm emotionless and I can't even think. What do I do? How do I fix this? I'm hurting the people I lie most in my life, I'm so selfish and careless, I have very thing a kid could ask for so why am I so stupid and taking it for granted? What do I tell my parents? How can I talk to my girlfriend? She won't even talk to me right now and she said she doesn't want to be together anymore. I'm so upset that I can't even think, I just wanna cry for hours but I can't. Please help me.
>>
I've never felt this feeling before and it makes me want to die
>>
Um get help dumbass
>>
How old are you?
If your gf wants to break up the whole thing over a petty lie without even discussing it, let her.

First of all, stop being a lying little shit. Second, call your parents, tell them you wanna have a family meeting and pour your heart out. Don't make them yell it all out from you, you make the first step and say sorry.
Then again, stop being a little shit and stop lying. It's not that hard unless you have mental problems.
>>
>>17163530
And this.

Btw, is that a ragdoll breed of cat in the pic?
>>
Just my opinion, you don't need to take this to heart, but it sounds like you don't have a very close (or at least strong) relationship with your parents.

You are a teenager, you are going to do dum things sometimes like partying and experimenting with drugs. It's your parents job to try and guide you safely through that phase and be supportive, but also show disappointment when it's appropriate. HOWEVER, it doesn't sound like they are being at all supportive and trying to hear you out about why you are being quite so reckless.

Now, as for your girlfriend. Try and put yourself in her shoes. You lied to her about what you were doing, and not only did you (the person she loves and trusts not to lie to her), lie, but you lies about going to a -party-, and as we all know, parties usually involve booze and other girls around.

She is probably questioning if you cheated or not, or if you even did go to a party. Now, Im not saying she may not be overreacting, but she is probably feeling really insecure right now and questioning what else you have lied to her about, or what you MAY lie to her about.

Just understand that and figure out what you want to do from this point on.
>>
>>17163488
>I'm so upset that I can't even think, I just wanna cry for hours

Good. You are an asshole and you have begun to realize it and to feel bad about it.

You're SUPPOSED to feel bad about it, so this is the first hopeful sign in your tawdry story.

Feel bad about yourself for a while more. You should. And then decide that you don't like feeling bad about yourself, and the only way to stop it is to stop being an asshole.

You are not going to reform to get your girlfriend back or to make your parents feel better. The only chance of you stopping being an asshole is when being an asshole is too painful for you not to stop.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.