[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A lot to do, but do nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 4.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
Hi there,

My partner is staying with her parents so i'm home alone for the weekend.

Days before she left, I had a in mind a lot of things to do, like read, watch movies.

Now that she left, and I don't do anything, like lack of motivation.

The only thing I had in mind and I did several times is p*rn, and 4chan

Any advice? Did it happen to you?
>>
oh, the picture was me with my mind thinking in a lot of things, and thinking about thinking in things to do, but doing nothing, just ideas
>>
>>17163186
Look at stuff you might be interested, listen to podcasts that you like. I recommend Tim Ferris
>>
>>17163209
Thanks! Now I am thinking it could be a good idea to watch videos about things I like or about people doing those things, and seeing what they achieve, that could motivate me.
>>
>>17163186
smoke crack
>>
>>17163249
But i should quit it when my partner returns, and crack is hard to quit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.