[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok fags How to get qt3.14 girlfriend if you're below average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1463370359502.png (529 KB, 1080x846) Image search: [Google]
1463370359502.png
529 KB, 1080x846
Ok fags

How to get qt3.14 girlfriend if you're below average looking. I'm serious. I have no problem getting girls who are around my level of attraction. But now I want a qt.3.14. How do I do it?
>>
Become rich.
>>
>>17163063
Easier said than done, don't you think?
>>
Get her drunk.
>>
>>17163054
There is no method just chance because every girl is different. Just keep trying.
>>
>>17163065
Of course, but you're asking to get something for nothing. What would she get out of it by becoming your girlfriend?
>>
>>17163054
Give her something that's equivalent to her as her good looks are to you. So, yeah, money or status.
>>
>>17163076
>What would she get out of it by becoming your girlfriend?
This dick
>>
>>17163065
>whine about problem
>whine about solution
anon pls
>>
>>17163089
I don't know how to get rich, my nigga. I'm a construction worker, love the job, $50k a year. I'm too retarded to do anything other than construction.
>>
>>17163097
Then learn to accept your place in life and adjust your expectations accordingly.
>>
>>17163107
no
>>
>>17163097
you a nigga?
go find a qt female nigga, she will probably dress well and always wear lip gloss.
>>
>>17163113
I'm hispanic, senpai. I want me a white girl. Latinas are loyal as fuck, but they're bitchy as shit.
>>
>>17163117
Feels good to be wanted!
>>
>>17163054
You become ripped and/or rich and become a meal ticket for said women, or stop acting like a whiny cunt. Well that won't bring the hot girls to you, but it will help you accept you won't get them. Honestly I'm not sure why you are expecting some girl to date you when you're admittedly ugly, that's a massive double standard. You can probably have success if you work out and tone your body up however.
>>
>>17163117
So basically you a nigga. You can try to find a white nigga hoe who is sjw and into diversity. She'll be good with it.
>>
File: 360_mexico_beer_0127.jpg (31 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
360_mexico_beer_0127.jpg
31 KB, 360x235
>>17163144
Actually I'm pretty white. Green eyes, brown hair, pale skin. That's about it tho. Thank god my mom didn't fuck some dark mexican. I'd hate to look like pic related.
>>
There is no real answer to this question. I once fluted my way into a relationship with a model and I don't think I was being any different with her.
>>
>>17163168
You still a nigga, a self-hating nigga too.
>>
Well first of all you stop using that lame cutiepie expression
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.