[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x478
I'm a bisexual and I have already came out to 11 people but I'm wondering how I would come out to the general public. The environment I am in is very accepting so there is so worry about that but I just can't even think about where to start. Does anyone have some advise?
>>
>>17162423
Why do you feel the need to come out? How about you just live your life and not go vegan mode with your sexuality. Nobody cares. Especially if they're already accepting - that just goes to show that your coming out to them isn't interesting or unique in any way.
>>
My advice is shut up.
>>
Get some really colorful clothes, a sign with "I love cock & vag" written on it and go in a crowded public area and scream on top of your lungs " I'm BISEXUAL! LOOK AT ME PEOPLE, I AM BISEXUAL!".

Seriously now, why would you come out to the general public? No one cares about your sexuality, don't shove it in peoples faces, no one will like that.
>>
Why are the singular sexual orientations all riddled with color except for heterosexuality?

They even went so far as to put color in asexuality. So it's perfectly cool to be homosexual and asexual, but liking the opposite gender is a crime?

Why would you bother?
Just trying to stir shit up...
>>
>>17162441
Being straight is the greatest offense to society after being a white man.
>>
>>17162441
>They even went so far as to put color in asexuality.
Because it's better to like nothing than something.
>>
>>17162423
Don't there is no point.
>>
>>17162441
Comic was probably made by some pretentious queer.
>>17162443
Besides tumblr literally nobody believes this. In fact, where I live, people hate gays and queers.
>>
>>17162423
>come out to the general public
Nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>17162441
The black and white comes from the dualistic view of things, black/white, male/female, hot/cold etc which was and is still pretty common. There is nothing wrong with black and white, there isnt even reasons to believe nor black neither white are cool.

But the face of the heterossexual character does make me sad about how humans cant bring themselves up without bringing someone else down.
>>
>>17162423
>the artist has to rely on fantasy ideals to make their sxuality look better

Whatever helps you, I guess. As a straight person I will continue to enjoy the full privileges of being born normal and socially acceptable. So if this picture helps you, go for it. You're in a shit position in the end anyway.
>>
>>17162423
You don't need to tell anyone other than people it effects. Potential partner, etc.
If you want to put it out there to the world go for it- ultimately it's pointless though.
The only people who care about you not being straight are assholes.
>>
Just the fact that you counted the people you came out to, god damn it. You sure you're on the right website? Tumblr might be more of your taste.

Also
>>17163315
kek
>>
>>17162423
Why do you feel the need to come out? I'm bi, never told anyone because it doesn't feel worth telling. I love pussy, but sometimes I like dick too, what's the big deal?
>>
File: sexualityflags fixed.jpg (85 KB, 513x551) Image search: [Google]
sexualityflags fixed.jpg
85 KB, 513x551
>>17162423
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
>>
File: donald lol.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
donald lol.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>>17163420
was waiting for someone to post this
>>
File: 1433582096579.gif (136 KB, 313x475) Image search: [Google]
1433582096579.gif
136 KB, 313x475
>>17163420
Fucking hero
>>
>>17162423
>I'm a bisexual and I have already came out 11 people

New Facebook page name thanks m8
>>
>>17163420
alright i laughed
>>
File: sexuality_flags__fixed.png (376 KB, 455x1749) Image search: [Google]
sexuality_flags__fixed.png
376 KB, 455x1749
>>17163492
>>17163504
>>17163518
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.