[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. I've been dating this girl for awhile now, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 372890r3.jpg (49 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
372890r3.jpg
49 KB, 500x314
Hey /adv/. I've been dating this girl for awhile now, the problem is that she is an extreme SJW and believes in stuff like otherkin and the sorts. Normally I would just ignore it but it's been really bothering me because I simply just believe that most of the things she advocates for is stupid. I genuinely do like her besides that, she's a good person, and I want to make things work but I don't know how I feel about dating someone who believes she's a fox. Is it worth it, /adv/? Is there anything I could do to make her at least stop the otherkin shit? Or is it just a phase and I should forget about it for now?
>>
>>17162397

>Is there anything I could do to make her at least stop the otherkin shit?

No. If you don't like the one you're with forget about trying to fix her and move on.
>>
your girlfriend is mentally ill. If you can, make her understand that and seek help. If you can't and you most likely won't be able to dump her and look for a sane person.
>>
>>17162404

THIS.

And no, you won't make her fix herself.
She is mentally ill, and/ or has to grow out of childish* delusions.

(* You are both very young, aren't you?)
>>
>>17162418
She is 21 and I'm 28. I guess she's young, but not young enough for this to be excusable. I didn't know she was until I got to know her better but I thought she would get over it by now.
>>
>>17162432
She is still in uni, right?

Most people grow out of this once they are in the real world (working) where shit like that ain't tolerated like in her little safe space.

Have you told her before that you think that she is full of shit?
>>
>>17162439
Yes, she's graduating next week actually. I haven't brought it up because it's not something she really talks about much. She says it's a coping mechanism but it's just so confusing to me. Other then that, she is not very childish at all. She is very mature and doesn't look like the average SJW, so it's not embarrassing to be with her really. It's just this one thing I can't get over. How should I bring it up without "offending" her?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.