[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know how having sex is all that matters? You know how you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 177dcfd459.jpg (734 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
177dcfd459.jpg
734 KB, 2000x3000
You know how having sex is all that matters? You know how you should latch onto every chance of getting laid, especially if you're a virgin?

That's what you always tell me, 4chan. I'm asking you to remind me of it again.

I'm 22 and a virgin. A girl I've been friends with for a year (and whom I used to have a mad crush on) is coming over for a few days in two weeks. I live in a two-room flat with a roommate so she'll have spend the first night in my bedroom and we'll go over to my mom's summer cottage for the subsequent nights. Just the two of us, by a lake, in the middle of nowhere. I didn't invite her over for sex, but if there ever was a chance of us two being intimate, it pretty much should happen under these circumstances. She has told me she "doesn't mind :)" sleeping in my room. She has told me I'm smart and attractive. While she's obviously not crazy about me, intimacy isn't not too far-fetched of an idea, I think.

Thing is, I've suddenly lost interest in her. I don't think I even want to spend time with her and show her around anymore. It's because I feel like she doesn't deserve it.

Everything's happening 100% on my initiative while she's done fuckall to maintain our relationship. If I didn't say hi every once in a while, we wouldn't be in contact right now. And yet, she always agrees to every meeting I suggest. I guess she simply has nothing better to do? She doesn't really have much going on in life right now. She has dropped out of college, doesn't really have friends, only has a weekend job. And yet, it always takes her 24 hours at minimum to answer to my messages.

This is not some /r/redpill-induced strong independent man pride talking either, I find her inertness to be a physical turn-off. I've been trying to remind myself of the fact that I've been waiting for a decade for a chance like this. She's very pretty too.

But I just feel like cancelling our trip and forgetting about her. What do?
>>
Don't just have fun faggot. Yes men have to do the work
>>
>>17162176
Ooh, so simply because she was born with a vagina, I should deliver everything to her on a satin pillow while she doesn't have to lift a finger?
>>
>>17162365
Play the game or lose out, buddy.
>>
File: 1389573406259.jpg (4 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
1389573406259.jpg
4 KB, 232x217
>>17162119

>Ooh, so simply because she was born with a vagina, I should deliver everything to her on a satin pillow while she doesn't have to lift a finger?

So you're dating a shitty girl. Whats your point?
>>
>>17162119

>A girl I've been friends with for a year
>intimacy isn't not too far-fetched of an idea, I think.
Let me get this straight.

You've put yourself into the friend zone by being a weak, beta-orbiter. You haven't put any moves on her, expressed any feelings for her or done anything but hope your small signals translate into sex and now you're upset that she's not throwing her pussy at you?

It sounds like the only person who has done nothing in this little equation is you.

This situation is entirely your fault.
>>
>>17162380
If there's a game to be played in this scenario, it's a strictly single-player game. I'd rather play a two-player game.

I think I'll cancel. I can do better.
>>
If she's pretty take the chance to lose your virginity. But yeah other than that you don't have to pursue sex if you're not interested.
>>
>>17162400
I've told her I have a crush on her and that I think about her constantly. I've asked her out 6 times, twice with predicated romantic implications. I was in the military last year so it was not practical to try dating someone.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17162400
Oh yeah, I've also hugged her, kissed her neck, held her hand, touched her hair, told her she's pretty. Small signals, sure, but the direction is pretty clear. She seemed well-receiving to these actions. I guess it's saying something that she agreed to come over in the first place.

I'm not expecting her to throw her pussy at me. I'm expecting her to initiate a conversation, a date, a hug, anything. A simple "hi" every now and then would suffice.

I guess I'm at fault for saying "friends" for lack of a better word. Do you still feel like your statement is accurate? If not, could you kindly stick your repressive suppositions up your ass, you little dipshit?
>>
sounds like you've figured this out yourself and want some validation OP. if you're putting in too much for too little back, why bother? just move on, i'm with you. find someone more receptive who makes you feel good
>>
>>17162681
Pretty much. On the flipside, I'm lonely and miserable. Do I really afford to miss this opportunity. If she's ok with having sex but doesn't care about me as much as I was prepared to care about her, why should I demand more.

Guess I should let her come here, treat her as a friend and see what happens. There's much more to it than sex, after all.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.