[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last-minute date plans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1453483903417.jpg (66 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
1453483903417.jpg
66 KB, 437x437
does anyone from south UK know of a good place for a dinner date in high wycombe? was thinking zizzi but it seems more of a family/celebration place and I'm worried it's not cosy enough. Any thoughts or input would be much appreciated.

cute cat as tribute.
>>
>>17162091
Aww, no advice but that cat is really cute. Bless.
>>
>>17162091
>high wycombe

Hahahahahahahahaha

Someone from my uni came from there and he was a right fucking dweeb

Enjoy your shitty Buckinghamshire nowhere loserville, faggot
>>
>>17162117
just trying to make the best of a bad situation, no need to be a cunt about it
>>
>>17162127
Sorry friend that was probably uncalled for

I think Zizzi would be fine mate, the trick is to not put too much pressure on it. I've never taken a girl on a dinner date myself. Never had the balls for it I guess. I have taken girls to pubs though because then I can drink and it takes the pressure off. And to the cinema because you don't have to talk (until after the movie, then you can go to the pub).

It's up to you man. If it was me and it was a first date, I would just take them to the pub or the cinema. Or if I felt ballsy then yes Zizzi would be fine, or Chiquitos, or somewhere like that. You don't want to go to a romantic dinner on your first date, that's a bit weird (unless you're a professional working person, late twenty something or thirty something, then I guess it's sort of the done thing)
>>
>>17162166
what I was thinking was semi-casual meal with wine. then convince her to come for another drink. There's one good pub I've seen with live music.

I know what you mean about dinner dates though, theyy can be pretty horrendous, but in this case it'll be fine.

Also, she's 26 and I'm 21 if that adds any context.
>>
>>17162171
Fair enough. If you think that would work then go for it. Is this a first date then? And how have you ended up pursuing a 26 year old? Someone from work?
>>
>>17162173
yeah, first date.

It went like this
>just taking calls at work
>cute northern girl calls in
>I start being really unprofessional and telling her about my weekend and what I was wearing
>talk way longer than was necessary
>start teasing her about being shit with computers (girls love that for some reason)
>didn't actually fix her computer-related fault over the phone
>took it as a personal challenge to find out what needed to be done
>called her back (this is against company policy - I know, fucking rebel)
>fixed her shit up like a plummer in lisa anne's house
>she wants to add me on communicator because I was funny and sweet and fixed her shit like a champ
>continue flirting (my IM and text game is pretty sick)
>get number
>call her
>talk dirty
>pull her attention all week
>ask her out

pretty weird odds.

She way more sexually experienced than me probably, but I'm ready to learn some new techn
>>
>>17162192
Nice work lad. Better than I could do. Also northern accents can be fucking cute on girls. I was involved with a girl from Preston once... good times those were

Are you like first line tech support for a computer company or something then? I used to work for a computer company, doing QA testing instead of support though. Often wondered whether tech support would be good to do
>>
>>17162213
yeah first line tech - sorting out outlook, storage, backups, java... just bullshit companies we have contracts with can't google.
It's not a bad job desu, comfortable and easy but shit pay. So any girl that comes on that sound remotely cute I keep on the phone as long as possible. And asking all the old ladies who are computer retards if cute and funny. God british old people are so adorable.
>>
>>17162225
how the fuck did the word "desu" get in there? replace that with "to be honest"
>>
>>17162225
reading that back I sound like a retard.
What I meant was, asking old ladies out to coffee is hilarious, they love it, it makes their day.
>>
>>17162225
That's cool, did you have to show you were pretty computer literate to get the job?

>>17162229
There's a wordfilter for the words "f.a.m." and "t.b.h." (without full stops obviously), each one substitutes to senpai and desu respectively. Which is why people always write "pham" or "familia" and "2bh" or "tbqh" (to be quite honest)
>>
>>17162240
is that for all boards? how have I never noticed that?

Basically, they were so desperate for people when I joined that they's have hired a monkey in a suit.

I'd say if you already have had a job for a bit, don't go into first line because it'll jut put you backwards and it's not really worth it. It's good as a first job or to get experience or whatever but it's a dead end unless you want to do managerial stuff or want to actually learn build architecture for shitty corporate windows OSes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.