[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Work and girl issues are driving me literally insane over here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: singleandready - Copy.jpg (30 KB, 552x631) Image search: [Google]
singleandready - Copy.jpg
30 KB, 552x631
Work and girl issues are driving me literally insane over here.

25, been single for a bit over a year. No luck with girls since then - some friendzone gals, some tinder dates ending up in nothing and that's pretty much it.

Now, I've been working part time for the past 3 years and this will be my first week of 9-6 full time. it's driving me up the wall, I am pretty much having a breakdown over here.

How the fuck am I ever supposed to meet someone new with this kind of fucking schedule? Even if I do, how the hell do I maintain that relationship?

On top of that, these rejections that i'm getting are the nail in the coffin. Every fucking time I get rejected, friend zoned, whatever - it drives me a bit closer to just full on "fuck it all' falling apart. The whole "Just keep trying" thing is really doing a number on me, I'm very insecure about my looks, height, etc and while the amount of fucks I give when talking to girls has lessened significantly, every evening after work I feel a bit more dead and lonely inside.

Just feeling very tired of it all, /adv/. Pls help.
>>
>>17161795

>work and girls are driving me literally insane
>literally
>insane

go check yourself into a mental hospital.

>knowing ill work a full time job is causing me to have a mental breakdown

if you cant survive the stress of a fulltime job then you cannot survive the stress of a REAL relationship or being a parent or living on your fucking own.

>how am i suppoed to meet someone when im on the same schedule as everyone else.

people go out at nights, and on weekends. you hang out at night, and on weekends.

you are not supposed to be plastered to your parnters hips 24/7. your parents did it just fine.

>but i get rejected anyways

so stop worrying?

>being rejected makes me want to fall apart

jeez you really are a drama queen. rejection is normal. when a girl rejects you it is not her passing a judgement saying you are 'good' or 'bad' as a person. it simply means you are not what she is looking for. all girls want something al ittle different. and they want connection. you are not a bad person for not automatically being what 95% of women want. very few people are. adn ti does not make them superior as a person.
>>
Before I give you anything, may I ask why you are upping your schedule to full time?
>>
>>17161795
>>17161830

continued:

if just interacting with women is giving you this much stress, then stop. you arent dtaing anyways so why not spend what remaining free time you have on something that would make you happy?

if your answer to this is anything along the line of
>BUT I CANT BE HAPPY WITHOUT GF

then this is probably why you cant get one
>>
You can stop chasing girls and just do what you love. Then you'll come to you and you can pick.

But I promise you girls looking for a guy looks way the fuck different from what you've been doing, so you probably won't recognize it at first. Then it slap you in the face
>>
>>17161830
>if you cant survive the stress of a fulltime job then you cannot survive the stress of a REAL relationship or being a parent or living on your fucking own.

That's what I'm saying - I do not understand how people find the time for relationships and/or children. I have 4 free hours from when I get home to bedtime. How the fuck am I supposed to dedicate any reasonable amount of time to my family? I barely find the time to do the exercise and maybe watch an episode of tv show/read a bit of 4chan.

>>17161837
My last part time job had a very toxic environment and I need the money to move out and so on.

>>17161838
>BUT I CANT BE HAPPY WITHOUT GF

I have a few hobbies that make me happy - lifting, spending time outside on my bicycle, I have a few good friends who I can hang around with, movies, videogames. But at the end of the day, I still feel quite lonely.
>>
>>17161795
-Convert to Islam and rape a white bitch in the name of Allah. Don't get caught by the FBI though

-MGTOW, save your time and money for things that are actually enjoyable and healthy (read: literally anything but western entitled "women")

-Kill yourself

These are your options. Enjoy.
>>
I love you bitch and moan. Yet I'm working full time and then 2 -3 weekends a month. Make the most of your time.
>>
>>17161924
Good for you, that's why I am asking for the advice - I know that people do this shit and pull off having a proper family. My question is - how? With 4 hours a day of free time, how do you fucking do anything but exercise, eat, shit, shower, go to bed?
>>
>>17161936
Well me, as a 23 year old. I am single, I do not have a family.

Save time:

Take advantage of doing everyone online, bills, shopping etc.
Try to only have to go to the grocery store every week.

Honestly fuck I do not know.

If you had a wife, one of you would ideally start earlier to help the kids to and from school.

Once you get older honestly it becomes less about you and more and more about your kids. (I'd reckon)
>>
>>17161954
When I was dating my ex, we'd meet up for lunch cook dinner for each other etc etc.

Do you cardio at lunch. Pack a lunch and run during the lunch hour or run to/from work.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.