[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My first girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 283x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 283x281
Here's the back story
> Meet girl
>My first hug
> First holding hands
> First kiss
Pretty much first everything but here's the thing I'm none of those things to her.

The only time I thought I could have my first is through sex but now she's saying she doesn't want to have sex until she goes and finishes university.

She will probably end up loosing it there to some random fuckig guy.

What do I do /adv/ please help me
>>
>>17161597

move on.
>>
>>17161597
Forogt to mention she's my girlfriend
>>
>>17161615

move on.
>>
God, you're insecure.
>>
Girls sexuality react to the vibe you're putting off
meaning you gotta build confidence as well as detachment from outcome. you need to make her feel secure about having sex with you
sex is completely natural and she does want it
I understand where you're coming from
don't buy into her bullshit
don't talk about sex but arouse her so much that she justs gives in
rsdtyler on youtube
>>
>>17161647
She's scared of getting pregnant
>>
>>17161597
Dump her. Sex is not all the relationship, but a fundamental part nonetheless. There are two aspects of a relationship, sexual attraction and emotional bond. If she lacks the former tell her you would rather spend your time with someone who is willing to fully engage themselves into a relationship, and if she doesn't agree, do it.
>>
>>17161647
>>17161666
If she's said she doesn't want to have sex, OP pressuring her isn't going to make her want it any more. OP, if you can't handle the fact that your girlfriend freaking hugged another guy, and you can't accept that she doesn't want to have sex, then break up with her because you're a selfish boyfriend and she can do better.
>>
>>17161680
lol what? you sound like an idiot. He's not selfish.
>>
>>17161691
>waaaah she's hugged someone else before me
>she's explicitly told me she doesn't want to have sex but I'm going to complain about it anyway!
>>
>>17161680
It's not that
It just feels like I've given her everything and I just wanted to share one thing.

It makes me feel like some cuck
>>
>>17161680
Fuck off, slam pig. It's not selfish to ask for reciprocated effort in a relationship. If the guy's needs are not met, and those are physiological and reasonable needs, HE deserves more.
>>
>>17161715
See >>17161710
You're a fuckwit if you think pressuring your partner into having sex is 'reciprocated effort'.

>>17161711
If you want sex, go find another girlfriend. This girl has told you where she stands, if you can't accept it then it's not her fault.
>>
>>17161740
It isn't the sex maybe I'm not making myself clear.

I just want her to show some effort on her behalf because it doesn't feel like she cares about me although she says she does.
>>
>>17161750
And how do you expect her to do this?
>>
>>17161758
If I knew I wouldn't of fucking came here would I
>>
>>17161770
You know. I know you know. You think that her having sex with you would show she cares about you. That's why your question was about how to deal with the fact that she won't have sex with you while she's been your first everything. If your question was about her not putting in effort generally, then you wouldn't have mentioned all of that.

You want her to have sex with you, and you can't accept that she won't, don't lie.
>>
>>17161789
But I don't care about sex I just wanna share something special with her so it feels like we both care about each other. I thought maybe through sex but that doesn't seem like the right course of action.
So how can I go about doing something special with her
>>
>>17161597
Hang out with her and don't bring up sex. When you're with her in her room or your room or somewhere private touch her and kiss her
This will make her horny and she'll agree to have sex
When you have sex you'll have to go slow with your big swinging dick as to not hurt her tiny pussy
Good luck bro
>>
>>17161801
I'm still not convinced that you don't care about sex, but since you've asked a question other than "what do I do", I'll go ahead and answer it. Go on a trip somewhere. Do something nice for her. Go to prom together or whatever.

How old are you anyway?
>>
>>17161817
18 hence why she's my first everything. Maybe I'm just fucking insecure and can't handle that she was my first everything while she's already did all of the stuff I do with her with somebody else
>>
>>17161666
doesn't she know about condoms ?
how about sodomy ?
oral sex ?
>>
>>17161829
She knows about condoms we live in the UK, but she's so scared of getting pregnant
>>
>>17161825
Oh, don't worry - you're definitely insecure. You can't go back in time and neither can she, so either get over it or move on and find another girl.
>>
>>17161832
But didn't she have sex already with other guys ?
>>
>>17161856
No she hasn't but she's moving abroad for university and I guess I wanted to do everything with her before she leaves
>>
>>17161844
Thanks, I'll try working on my insecurities. Any idea how to be less insecure or where I should start
>>
>>17161832
if she knows about condoms, and doesn't want to take the pill I'd hate to break it to you but those reactions signify stupidity and not wanting to be honest or responsible.
you shouldn't pressure someone into being sexual with you but this looks like a big red flag to me
>>
That has to be the weakest excuse I have heard in a while.
Unless she finishes university in literally here in few days/weeks then it's ok. Otherwise just drop her.

Don't let her to hold you back anon, waiting for her for god knows how long makes no sense.
>>
Thanks guys for all your help I've read and considered everything you guys suggested.
I think I'm being insecure right now and she has so much to deal with including her exams so now is not the best time for anything.

Thanks all just gonna go ahead and let this thread 404
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.