[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its my money and I need it now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1462321272370.jpg (53 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1462321272370.jpg
53 KB, 498x568
I paid for my prom and luncheon but since I didn't do enough service learning hours by yesterday they're taking it away. They say there's no refunds for the tickets. Any way I can force them to give me back my money?
I'm 18 btw.....
>>
Haha teenager problems

You should have done the shit you were supposed to do. Take this as a lesson for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17161543
How about help me out anon instead of acting like you're over the age of 20
>>
Tell your parents.
>>
>>17161553
My mom said she'll talk to the principal tomorrow but idk if that will work
>>
Are you in America? Why not sue?
>>
>>17161551

>Implying

You fucked, lie in the bed you made.
>>
>>17161558
In america, he's turned people away before
>>
>>17161560
Fuck off anon, I'm just trying to get some advice like everyone else on this board.
>>
If it was stated before hand that the money/ticket was non refundable if something were to happen then no. There is nothing you can do. All you can do is ask or have your mom raise hell. Happened to my friend before prom too. Paid 20$ for her bf from a different school to come. Something happened where her boyfriend was refused permission to come and she wanted that money back. The ticket was non refundable so she couldn't get her money back. Her mom got on the morning radio station and told everyone listening. Still didn't get her money but at least people knew about it lol
>>
>>17161557
That's the spirit. When in doubt, go run crying to mommy.

Underage get out.
>>
>>17161587
He said that he's 18
>>
>>17161587
It's highschool, getting his parents to raise hell is literally his only option.

What the hell is your problem?
>>
It's so obvious OP isn't 18 or a very retarded one
>>
>>17161739
18 and still relies upon mommy to fight his battles?
>>
I was halfway through my 20s before I stopped having my parents fight shit for me. I got powerful parents and everyone grows at their own rate.

You can do nothing to FORCE them. You've got no power. Figure out what your power is and how much you have and work with that
>>
I bet you were told all of this, or at least that they weren't refundable, before you bought them. They're legally in the right
>>
>>17161531
First of all, why didn't you complete the hours? This is important in determining what lie you use to try and get the ticket back.
>>
>>17161531
What part of "non-refundable" do you not understand? Especially when it's your own dumb fault for losing out? Entitled little prick.
>>
>>17161748
He could do some more fucking service hours too, but no, the brat runs to mommy to take care of it so he doesn't have to do as much.

What a little shit
>>
>>17161892
At least I'm not living in my parents basement desu
>>
>>17161866
The rules came out recently, and I turned in over 300 service hours and they didn't accept them because they were too old.
>>
>>17161797
Holy shit anon why are you acting like you don't still like breastfeeding
>>
>>17161585
Thanks anon
>>
>>17161587
Can you read or do I need to reply with pictures so your underdeveloped 1st grade mind can understand and what the fuck I said? Most seniors near the end of the school year are 18, why would you doubt me you retarded little bitch? Kys
>>
File: 1453724383752.jpg (18 KB, 259x200) Image search: [Google]
1453724383752.jpg
18 KB, 259x200
>>17161543
All of my this.

OP, some of us are pretty old here. I've got kids of my own and while they aren't your age, if they came to me with this shit I'd tell them exactly what that anon just told you.

High school is essentially practice for being am adult. When you don't honor your obligations and commitments in the adult world, you don't get what you want. Simple as that.

It's not all bad though. Proms are boring, it's the after party where the booze and barely legal pussy flows like water. You just saved yourself an awkward and embarrassing memory or two first is all.
>>
>>17162906
I turned in over 300 hours but they won't accept any cause they are too old. Wouldn't you be pissed if your kid all that shit and they don't accept them? I only need 40 hours to go to prom. I wanted to go to prom cause it seems like some shit people regret. I guess I won't care that much cause about half of the senior class won't go prom cause of these rules they've never had before. I have someone for after prom already and I don't really drink/smoke (I use to but quit cause everyone who smokes at my school are fucking annoying to smoke with). Can you guys give me any real help besides "lol teenage cunt own it cause you're a fucking idiot."?
>>
lol teenage cunt own it cause you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17162937
Don't worry, mommy will save you.
>>
>>17162964
Thanks anon, some of you guys need to take some notes from him.
>>
>>17161892
For a website that hates SJW's you guys sure do get triggered easily.
>>
>>17163078
>website hates whiny cunts
>OP acts like a whiny cunt
>everyone hates OP
Everything seems to be in order.
>>
>>17163078
What did they say to make you think they're an SJW? I'm honestly confused.
>>
File: 1445357994750.jpg (14 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1445357994750.jpg
14 KB, 464x464
>>17163099
>>
>>17163099
>Asking how get money back
>get told just to own it
>okay any real help?
>no just own it fagget
Why is /adv/ like this....
>>
>>17163923
Because op is a faggot who doesn't need advice nearly so much as a swift kick in the ass.
>>
>>17164119
Careful, OP might run back to mommy again.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.