[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I an asshole if I think birthday parties for babies are pointless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462759052780.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462759052780.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
Am I an asshole if I think birthday parties for babies are pointless and a waste of money?
>>
No, you're right. But early on they're more to help the parents than anything. So they don't have to spend as much on toys/clothes. It's for their benefit but you can do without really
>>
>>17161514
Depends on who the party is for. Up until a certain age you should throw them a party or you're an asshole. Afterward, no one cares.
>>
>>17161525
This is the opposite of true what
>>
aren't birthday parties for any age kind of a weird custom ?
>>
>>17161539
No
>>
I'd say it is similar to using the cash to wipe your ass.
>>
>>17161514

you are only an asshole if you express that to people you know when they ask if you will come to their birthday.

if you dont want to go just say 'what day / time? ill have to check to know for sure'. then three days later say 'yeah turns out i got XX that night, sorry'.
>>
>>17161514

>drinking booze with your friends to celebrate your birth is for babies

okay

>but anime girl pictures are not!
>>
>>17161579
>being this illiterate
>>
>>17161589

literacy is for babies too apparently.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.