[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Hairstyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
Hi /adv/. For a couple of months now I've wanting to get a new style. right now it just kind of long and shaggy (just below my chin). I want something like pic related but I get really nervous over shit like this, my appearance. I worry about what other people will say or think about how i look.
A part of me knows this will look decent on me because i have a similar face shape (minus the cheek bones) and near enough the same hair type. However, another part can't stop thinking about what happens if it looks crap.

What can i do to get over this anxiety and just get the fucking haircut?
>>
heres another pic
>>
File: lewis-chesson-grieve-0012.jpg (180 KB, 800x1199) Image search: [Google]
lewis-chesson-grieve-0012.jpg
180 KB, 800x1199
and another. all are the same guy
>>
>>17161506
Go to your barber (I always use a barber rather than a hairdresser, but whatever floats your boat) and tell him what you just told us. He'll know straight away what the best thing to do is.

Even if you do get the cut then decide you don't like it that's not the end of the world. You could get it cut again in to a different shorter style, you could shave it off (assuming you have a reasonable head shape of course), you could wear a hat, or you could just wait a few weeks and let it grow out.
>>
>>17161530
This. Make sure it's a quality barbershop or hairdresser, and show them a picture of the hair you want.

Don't be so worried about getting a bad haircut. If you look slightly stupid but aren't a douchebag, no one will care, and might even remember you better as that cool dude who got a bad haircut once
>>
File: wolves.png (91 KB, 1179x1024) Image search: [Google]
wolves.png
91 KB, 1179x1024
>>17161506
That shirt would be cool if a) he came from Wolverhampton and b) got rid of the "raised by" bit
>>
>>17161506
Stop being so insecure about your appearance and just do it. Always bring a picture in, but apart from that a good barber will always adjust a style to better suit your face more. You never know unless you try. Remember that hairstyle influences what people think of you quite strongly.
>>
I don't know why people come to /adv/ for this kind of stuff. There's a board for this, you know.

>>>/fa/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.