[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, There's this guy who basically bullied me a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: basset-hound-howard.jpg (96 KB, 989x742) Image search: [Google]
basset-hound-howard.jpg
96 KB, 989x742
Hey /adv/,

There's this guy who basically bullied me a few months ago. He'd ridicule my ideas, spread shit about me, and ignore me. He also treated his girlfriend like shit, pushing her around and making her feel bad constantly.
He worked as an assistant high school teacher for a while, and I saw that there was a review of him on RateYourTeacher(s). To get back at him I posted a mediocre review (2 and 3 stars for most categories), but 1 star on the recommendation entry. In the review I basically described how he treated people badly, but I also accused him of making female students feel uncomfortable through "creepy comments and staring" (I was pretending to be a student). I don't know if that site actually means anything, but if it does, I suspect this could hurt his career.

Now I feel really guilty, like I did something wrong.

What do?
>>
Maybe what you did isn't wrong, he saw it coming
But next time step up and get proactive at defending your opinion when shits happens in front of you, that's what you regret and that's what made you do this in the first place
What if he knows you did this ? Will you assume your action ?
>>
>>17161492
I think your observation about the regret for not being proactive is a really good one. You're right, I do need to get better at dealing with conflict and standing up for myself.

There's pretty much no chance he'll trace it back to me. The way he's acted affected me, but I doubt I'm a significant person in his life. If he were to try and brainstorm the people who want to get back at him, I doubt I'd even come up.
>>
Sometimes we have to be the cosmic force the fucks over bad people. Petty? Sure. But if not us, who?
>>
LMFAO this literally wont affect in him any way whatsoever.

you're pathetic op
>>
Doubt it. Next time just post in our Get it off Your Chest threads. You won't have to worry about hurting someone, and 4chan will gladly guilt for your post whether or not it's wrong.
>>
>>17161483
>>17161510
I lol'd
Thus this reinforces the fact that you need to get your confidence checked
indeed what you did is not wrong but just kind of showing how you want to assume yourself and stand up for yourself as you said
this guilt of doing something wrong means you don't own your shit it, start little by little owning what you say and do whatever it is, not letting the world step on you
>>
>>17161483
Nope. Crush your enemies OP. He thought nothing of you, so think nothing of him but...

>>17161510
This.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.