[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wanna kill myself. give me your advices. it should be painless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20150720_062656.jpg (58 KB, 624x521) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150720_062656.jpg
58 KB, 624x521
i wanna kill myself. give me your advices. it should be painless and fast. i don't wanna hang on myself cause if my mom sees me she can't forget it forever.
>>
A bit short sighted, worried your mom will never forget when your aim is suicide
>>
>>17161472
I'm not going to aid your death, advice is for improving life
>>
>>17161472
Immolate yourself in a farwaway place. Or put on some cement shoes and drown in an ocean.
Or crash into a hard surface, so it seems like an accident.
Lostallhope is also a good resource.

Those methods I listed will make it difficult to identify/find/verify suicide.
Of course, I know you really don't want to die, and are just waiting for someonw to ask the obvious:
>Why would you want to kill urself anon?
>You got so much to live for!

And that's true. If you look hard enough. Short of being a veggie, there's always a way to have a quality life.
>>
>>17161472

Yeah because she'll be fine if she finds your body from drug overdose or some shit, dumbass

If you do it, ANY WAY YOU DO IT, you'll fuck her up for life, and anyone else who cares about you
>>
>>17161472
Buy a gun and shoot yourself in the temple
>>
Start changing your thought patterns bit by bit by adressing every issues that make you think you are a loser
you are loved my friend. You are not a loser. You are just lost in your mind. Take deep breaths and remember the joys of life.
>>
>>17161472
Exit bag.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.