[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Misguided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
What is the true actuall point in life other then the get a job get a wife get a car get a house competent with other so people think you are better then them
>>
File: 392675.jpg (20 KB, 533x349) Image search: [Google]
392675.jpg
20 KB, 533x349
hunt that orgasm that'll give you a hearth attack so you can go off in style.
>>
I hate these type of questions.To be happy and not hurt people along the way of finding it I guess
>>
>>17161396

to do what you want. preferably in a way that doesn't hurt too many others.

for me, i have a passion for telling stories. so my spare time is devoted to writing stories. books, radio plays, animations, web series, etc. it fulfills me and i love watching myself escalate and get better while also just putting my feelings into work that others can appreciate. it feels great when you get the one off comment saying 'wow that made me cry'.

but everyone is different.
>>
>>17161396

There is no point. Either life is random happenstance or the point should be PRAISING JEEBUS.

You are one of a very limited few lumps of matter in the universe lucky enough to know of it's own existance. Do whatever the fuck you want with it. If that means pleasing other people to make your life eaiser, do it. If that means telling everyone to fuck off and living in the woods off of roadkill, do that.
>>
>>17161396
>>17161410

so different in fact that there is no one size fits all. if there was one size that fit all, you wouldnt have to ask, everyone would know.

in terms of the big picture we are here to plant our seed and let them take over. but humans have evolved beyond simply 'surviving'. one thing we know for sure is that we do have feelings. so we should be seeking out what gives us the best feelings and preferably spreading those good feelings to others.

if you die living a life of mostly good feelings, then you wont die sad obviously. just note that pleasure and joy and fulfillment are all different things and you should balance them
>>
I had this thought the other day.

My entire life was.

"I can't wait to be done highschool"
"I can't wait to start university"
"I can't wait to graduate'
"I Can't wait to get my first job"

Here I am at my first real full time job going fuck, I wish i was back in school, I have no free time.

Long term I want to get married and buy a house have kids, whatever.

I called my mom, "Fuck is this all there is to life". "Welcome to being an adult my son".

Now I'm debating what the fuck to do. My entire life I've played it safe, I'm thinking about doing something really crazy/big. I.E trying to immigrate to Australia from Canada and figuring it out from there. No idea, I'm going on a vacation in December to Australia and we will figure it out from there.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.