[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl trouble (again). I'm 21, going on a date with a 26
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: retards.jpg (72 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
retards.jpg
72 KB, 650x488
Girl trouble (again).
I'm 21, going on a date with a 26 y.o.
She's way more experienced than me and can't really see her angle on how she likes me. From the sounds of things she's had her fair share of sexual encounters whereas my sexual conquests are pretty limited.
Am I right to feel emasculated by this? Or should I just man the fuck up?
>>
Man the fuck up.
>>
I met her on the phone at work and been talking to her all week so know her reasonably well for a stranger. Any ideas where would be a good place to take her?

Would a cliché date be terrible?
>>
>>17161393

>am i right to feel emasculated by this

define 'right'? you have the right to feel whatever you want. many other men would feel the same. many would not. shes a sexual conquest kind of woman so its likely you are another conquest, the cute young puppy new to the world of sex. not saying a real relationship wont be there, but shes into you because you are young and new.

enjoy it?
>>
>>17161393
Follow her lead, don't worry about other guys, and enjoy your time with her.

Likely to give you the greatest sexual experiences of your life and train you how to fuck.
>>
>>17161403
>>17161411

I think my main problem with it is that I'm going be this little goof taking this woman on a date to pizza express or some shit and then end up disappointing her in bed too...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.