[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine you were attached to a bed in a psychiatric institution,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462814192022.gif (1 MB, 620x467) Image search: [Google]
1462814192022.gif
1 MB, 620x467
Imagine you were attached to a bed in a psychiatric institution, restrained, and on a suicide watch.
In theory, would it be possible for you to kill yourself? If so, how?
>>
let me guess, asking for a friend?
>>
Hold your breath until you pass out. If you wake up, do it again. If you don't die, at least you'll get brain damage and won't care any more.
>>
>>17160919
>suicide watch
Yeah, not possible, even if you hold your breath they'll resuscitate you.
>>
>>17160919
Bite through your tongue and choke on your blood.
>>
>>17160919

How did you manage to type that on your phone while restrained in your bed?
>>
>>17161027

Not possible bro.
>>
Open your mouth, face towards ceiling. Do not swallow, allow the saliva to form in your mouth. Then breathe in through your mouth once your saliva starts to drip down the sides if your mouth. You should be able to drown in your own saliva.
>>
You're going to have to play nice until they give you a bit more freedom. In a situation like that, there's not much you can really do
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.