[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ran out of toilet paper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: SAM_3960.jpg (190 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
SAM_3960.jpg
190 KB, 500x375
guy next door refused to help me, the next one aswell. What should I do? I'm serious guys.
>>
Wait till they leave, pull up your pants but not too far up, also leave your underwear as loose as possible but not so loose that it bunches up and touches your ass. Then carefully walk into the next stall and wipe, simple.
>>
>>17160899
its in mall centre, restroom is full of people all the time, I'm waiting about 10 minutes now
>>
>>17160899
Okay I re-read your post and now I'm confused, I assumed you were in public.

If you are at home, you have the option of kitchen roll, or any form of paper you can find, but really the best option is to get into the shower and spray the living hell out of your ass and make sure to wash your legs off properly.
>>
>>17160896
Pray for a furry dog or cat to wander by.
>>
>>17160896
Take a shower blast your asshole clean with h20 nigga
>>
>>17160904
I'm in the huge mall! Not home, I wouldn't be writing here if I was home...idiots everywhere.
>>
>>17160903
Do they have paper towels to dry your hands with? if so, just walk out and grab a whole bunch then go back into your stall if there is no more free stalls. If there is anyone there waiting to use your stall, just say "I'm not done yet, there's no toilet paper in there" and they'll understand dude.
>>
Wipe it with your undies and hide them behind the toilet if there is no bin. Or u can use socks to keep your ass intact.
>>
Use your underpants to wipe your ass then just leave them there, plus that will be funny coz the next person wil seee your skiddy underpants left behind lolz
>>
Jinx!
>>
U made it out? Just askin...
>>
He must have. Or as i did suspect he was just trolling. I dont believe for a second that 2 separate people denied to give some of their toilet paper to him. If I was in that situation I'de just do the underpants wipe and leave them behind, rather then face the shame of begging stranger for toilet paper LOLZ
>>
File: aka_manto.jpg (276 KB, 1024x1445) Image search: [Google]
aka_manto.jpg
276 KB, 1024x1445
>>17160896
Just wait around and this guy will show up to help you. He's out of regular paper though, so you'll have to choose between blue or red.
>>
Once I was fishing with a friend near a town we were at, it was like six in the morning and I really needed to take a dump. Like really bad, I had bad poo pains, I tried to hold it but it was one of them shits that was coming out whether I liked it or not. I was unfamiliar with the town so started desperately running all over the town trying to find somewhere that has a public toilet. Anyways I finally found a bakery that had a toilet out the back, and as I ran through the door of the toilet, tying my best to hold this steaming load of diarrhea in, I was literally like a meter from the toilet, but it was too late. I pooped my pants as soon as I saw the toilet, I couldn't hold it, not even another second. So I had to leave my undies behind the toilet. Cleaned up, and went back to fishing. That was a long time ago and it was the last time I ever shat myself. I think I must have had something bad to eat. Good times.
>>
>>17160995
No paper, thanks.
>>
coffee filters
>>
>>17160896
see this is what happens when you have your mommy wipe your ass for you till you are a grown ass man.
>>
>>17160896
socks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.