[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get my girlfriend to stop sniffling her fucking nose every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: images-16.jpg (18 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images-16.jpg
18 KB, 470x313
How to get my girlfriend to stop sniffling her fucking nose every 2 minutes.
Shes caught the flu and wont stop coughing or sneezing which I can deal with.
But its the fucking sniffling her blocked nose every 2 minutes thats pissing me off. I can hear it over my headset while I'm trying to game and its actually infuriating me. Ive asked her to stop or to just go blow her nose but she says she has and it hurts her head too much to blow her nose and that the outside of her nose hurts too much for tissue to be put on it.

Am I wrong here? Honestly? Its every 2 minutes. I asked if she walk out of the room when she does it but she said something about a fever and wanting to stay in bed (PC in bedroon).
>>
Fucking homo
>>
>>17160814

Just deal with it, she's sick and honestly you should be taking care of her instead of complaining to the internets about how annoying her sniffling is.

Anyway, one thing you could do is get her some drowsy flu medicine so that way she'll sleep quicker and not be sniffling as much.
>>
>>17160823
How the fuck am i a homo for this? Fuck off troll
>>17160824
I dont like leaky noses or sweaty girlfriend and I would have to get closer to that fucking noise to look after her. She went to the dr and they gave her some stuff but shes still up and reading her book in bed sniffling every fucking 2 minutes
>>
>>17160814
Yes, you're an asshole. I hope she breaks up with you.
>>
What have you done to change the situation besides complaining?

In the case of one person being sick, and one person playing video games... The sick person gets the bedroom. Sorry OP. Move your computer to another room temporarily.
>>
>>17160814
>>>17160823
>How the fuck Fuck off

You have some anger management, young man. I suggest cooling off, counting to 10, going on a walk and punching a tree... Something to help lower your influx of testosterone.
>>
>>17160846
Do tell how the fuck Im the asshole when she can just blow her nose?
>>17160854
Gave her a box of tissues and told her to blow her nose instead of sniffling like a CHILD.
Would take too much effort and my tower is really heavy. I could ask her to help move it but I doubt shed be bothered to help.
>>17160865
Shit advice deserves a shit answer. Not going to apologize.
>>
I wish my girl was just sniffling to herself, dumb bitch had to get me sick along with her.

I missed half a day of work, and am still fighting it two weeks later.
>>
>>17160874
If i get sick because of her I will be very angry. Dont want to sleep next to her
>>
>>17160868
Never asked you a question or to apologise....
>>
>>17160868
Guess you have to do something besides playing games then. What is preventing you from doing something else where you don't have to sit as close to her?
>>
>>17160885
Good for you!1
>>17160889
Why should I have to stop my down time because she cant be an adult and blow her fucking nose?? The whole point of this post is to get adive on how to stop her doing it.
>>
>>17160895
Grow up and stop being such a baby about it. That's hands down the best advice you could get.
>>
>>17160895
Oh my god, PRINCESS!
How very sad for you!
Look at all the fucks the world must harvest and give because you're suffering so VERY much.

tl;dr
You're an ass.
>>
>>17160933
Oh go eat a fuck, I'm asking for advice on how to get her to just blow her nose instead of sniffing.
>>17160939
How am I the ass? She just has to stop her sniffling
>>
Seriously! One day she will realize how much of a douche you are and dump your lazy ass. Have you ever been sick you inconsiderate, arrogant, selfish. I hope you get her sickness then you will actually have something to complain about.
>>
>>17160955
Yea I have and she looked after me. I didnt ask her to. And i blew my nose instead of sniffling.
>>
Have you seriously not ever had a runny nose that doesn't stop running? You should be caring for your sick girlfriend you horribly selfish person, did you ever think of that? Try googling the word "empathy".
>>
So contrary to some other people I don't think you're a dick for having a problem with this. Part of having a successful relationship is learning how to deal with shit that annoys you. Because it's likely your girlfriend isn't handling having a cold very well and if she were in a different environment she'd just blow her fucking nose even if it hurt. But you can't exactly tell her to suck it up and shut up.

You do sound quite angry about it though, as though she is doing this to annoy you. Which is narcissistic and silly.

Anyway, I'd consider buying her a nasal spray, decongestant tablets, or some menthol gum/cough drops. If you bought her some nice tissues she might choose to kind of wipe her nose instead. You might also suggest she sit or raise her head. Having a bath or hot drink might help.

If all else fails send her to bed, leave the house for a bit, or turn your game up even louder.
>>
This dude isnt going to do anything to help her, sounds like a future wife beater.
>>
well yeah, she should blow her nose instead of sucking it in, but you sound a little too mad.
>>
Holy shit grow up. Break up with her first so she can date someone who isn't sacking all that sick that's in his ass.
>>
>>17161004
Auto correct made my post even better
>>
>>17160964
Yea and i blew it and got the fuck over it. Already said i dont like snot ot sweat from her on me can you not read???
>>17160972
Thank you!
Im so sure shes doing this on purpose now. She refuses to use the tissue because her nose is 'too raw'. Its a little bit red, thats it. Seriously its pissing me off now. She made herself tea and split most of it on her and some on me as she was walking into the bedroom. Now I havr a red foot while im raiding. She said it was because her sinuses are all clogged up and it feels like shes underwater but ive never heard of being uncoordinated when you have the flu so i think she did that just to get attention. Shes in the ensuit atm having a shower and shes left the door open and I can hear the fucking sniffling echo off the walls into my fucking headset.
She said I could join her but fuck no im not getting in the shower with that walking germ.
I might get her some nose spray if my team has a break. Thinking of playing LoL for a bit though so we'll see.
>>17160982
Oh yea good observation from me being pissed she wont blow her nose. Fucking idiot.
>>17160992
Its been going on for 6 hours.
>>
>>17160895
Because you can stop playing games. She can't stop being sick. She said she can't blow her nose. You just don't WANT to do something different. You also don't want to hear her sniffle.

Which of your wants is more important to you? Playing games or avoiding sniffling? If the sniffling is that bad, do something else. If it's not, keep playing games.
>>
>>17160814
lmao damn you an asshole f.a.m
>>
You need help, seriously. This has to be bait.
>>
>>17161011
Whole point of this thread is to adivce on how to stop her sniffling.
>>17161016
How? Seriously noone has been able to tell me how i am.
>>17161020
Not bait. Just fucking sick of it. Can get a picture of sick girlfriends nose for reference if needed.
>>
>>17161029
They've told you, your head is just so far up your own ass that you can't see that you're being a dick.

You're self-centered.
All you care about is your recreation time.

You can't conceive of the fact that, even if your nose never hurts much when you have a cold HERS could be really very painful.

short version:
You value your game over her pain...
so you're an asshole.
>>
>>17161029
And the answer is, you can't. Advice doesn't mean magically solving your problems in exactly the way you want them to be. That isn't how relationships work. You're in for tons of disappointment once you realize this. Once you do, as said, you can actually do things to help yourself though.

How often does your inability to control other people deeply upset you?
>>
>>17160814
Jesus Christ fucking a clam anon stop bitching about your sick girlfriend and start working on your goddamned empathy
>>
>>17161029
Post pic
>>
>>17160814

You're going to make a great first husband for some lucky young girl out there OP.
>>
>>17160814
I don't think you understand how bad having the flu is man.

In any case, just by some tissues and get her additional medicine like Sudafed. It promotes nasal pressure relief and gets all that shit flowing out.
>>
>>17160814
This drives me insane too, but not with my SO, its with my child.

I tell her, if you sniff it up, you're not letting the mucous out, only making you more uncomfortable. I'd rather have anyone around me blowing their nose load into a tissue every two minutes, than sniffing all that disgusting shit up back into their nasal passages.

Tell her that it's counterproductive to getting better. She has to drink water to loosen it all, then blow it out as it comes.
>>
>>17161042
Yea whatever MAN.
>>17161042
Its really annoying ok. Its driving me insane.
>>17161054
No. She just needs to stop sniffling. >>17161098
She has tissues though. She wont use them.
>>17161061
I dont want to now she looks like shit in all the ones i tried to take.
>>
Really guys no more advice?
>>
>>17161160
The anons gave you all the advice. You're just fishing for what you want to hear. Piss off and go take care of your girlfriend you fuck
>>
Kek

"Hey grandma can you turn off that fucking oxygen tank, it's too fucking loud and I'M TRYING TO GAME"

Help her, professor dickweed. Yes you are in the wrong. You are inconsiderate, I bet you make stupid noises when you're sick too. Just deal with it you big fucking pussy. I don't know what else you were expecting on here, so spare me your bullshit.
>>
>>17161069
>first
>>
>>17160814
break up with her.

if you can't handle her sniffling you sure as hell won't be about to handle her being pregnant.

If you're getting annoyed with her this easily, it's time to reevaluate whether you should be with her.
>>
Stop being a dick. She's sick you asshole, let her sniffle. Blowing your nose makes it worse
>>
The normal decent human being response would to be to want to take care of her and obviously you wouldn't mind sniffling. You sound like a bad person, honestly.
>>
>>17160814
>Ugh my stupid girlfriend has the flu and won't stop sniffling, it's interrupting my gaming
You're either baiting fairly effectively or a tremendous douchebag. Get your fat ass away from the games and take care of your girlfriend, and try to work on being less of a self-centered inconsiderate fuck while you're at it.
>>
OP should of made a thread how to stop being a little whiny bitch.
>>
>>17160814
Every two minutes? Really? What else bothers you, the fact that she blinks without asking?
>>
File: 1462893049074.jpg (26 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1462893049074.jpg
26 KB, 275x275
>>17160814
>>
>>17161618
LOL
>>
OP is a keeper for sure.Fuckin golden boy
>>
File: 1458914958279.png (231 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1458914958279.png
231 KB, 500x368
God forbid she affects your precious gaming time
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia

OP handle yourself. People are reacting like this because the trigger for your anger is some everyday shit that is not usual to be spitting mad about
>>
>>17161618
Obviously not the same fucking thing. Youre an idiot for comparing it. >>17161286
Already said i dont like snot from her or her sweat.
>>17162674
Dont have that. Not everyone has special snowflake syndrome.
>>
>>17160814
If this was ALL THE TIME, for absolutely no reason but her being weird or some shit, you'd have grounds to be annoyed.

She has the flu, she'll get over it, deal with it
>>
A lot of the time when people are sick they get a runny nose the will persist even after blowing it. You sound like a little asshole crybaby who probably doesn't deserve to even have a relationship. Mfw you post this to 4chan expecting positive support you must be autistic.
>>
>>17160814
sounds like you have misophonia
google it
helps to play white noise (10 hour video on youtube of rain works well) through your headset along with normal music or whatever you're doing
>>
>>17160868
If her nose is stuffed up, then blowing her nose won't do anything but make things worse.
>>
>>17160814
You're transferring some built up irritation onto what she's doing, but are too stupid to realize it.
>>
>>17162774
I was just making a metaphor, sheesh.

And if you don't like snot or sweat AT ALL (even if she only sniffles every two fucking minutes you prude), maybe you should stop dating mammals. I heard reptiles are the rave.
>>
>>17160814
Wow, you sound like a massive piece of shit.

Break up with her, for her sake.
>>
>>17160868
The flu is a miserable experience. She has a fever and sick as shit and you're giving her shit for it?

Seriously, you're a massive faggot. No one deserves to deal with your selfish childish bitching.
>>
>>17160948
Blowing her nose isn't going to do anything you dumb fuck. The nose is inflamed when you have the cold or flu and fills like something is in it. Blowing the nose isn't going to give her relief.

God damn you should KYS
>>
>>17160868
Holy fuck you're insufferable
>>
Maybe you should force her, sounds like just what you're looking to hear. Hold her in a headlock and shove tissues in her face yeah?

Fucking idiot. If you can't talk her into it then there's nothing you can do. It's a fucking temporary problem. She's not going to be sick forever. Are you really this intemperate? It'll fucking pass. She doesn't feel well. Your fucking blood is boiling over a non issue, of anything you need to man the fuck up and take a fucking chill pill.
>>
Ask yourself this OP; If you were to break up with her, would you be okay with it?

Be honest with yourself, you think her sneezing is disrespectful, you probably think she doesn't respect you too.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.