[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will try to make this short. I have been with this girl for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: pain2.jpg (32 KB, 720x475) Image search: [Google]
pain2.jpg
32 KB, 720x475
I will try to make this short.
I have been with this girl for a very long time and we were absolutely astonishingly perfect for each other. Genuinely astounding. After two months I decided to do what I desire in a relationship, and make her my slave. Make her worship me, I would dominate her in every aspect, always, control, and I would make her love it. Our relationship took on the dynamic aspects of a Master/slave relationship. It was amazing, truly, it was perfect for the both of us, not ever had we been so happy in our lives.
This is hard to explain but I will make this especially short but if unclear i can clarify: after four months or so from the beginning, she started to drop, i did not understand why, and apparently weeks later I come to find out it is because I lied to her a lot, (in her mind she thinks it is, but genuinely it isn't, i won't go there, just trust me) but to an extent i agree with her on it all, and I have changed immensely. The problem now, 5 months after this dropping, more and more shit, piling onto each other, she drops all the time, leaves me almost every day, things get chaotic, she becomes extremely suicidal, depressed, etc.
That is a huge concern but the point of this post is she is no longer willing to be my slave. She does not want me to dominate her anymore, because she lost respect for me, and I understand her and how it is not possible to be a slave to he whom you cannot respect; yet I have changed but no matter how much I show it she remains unwilling.
At that, when I try to dominate, she does not take it, she gets mad, annoyed, bothered, angry, she rages, she goes fucking crazy, its bananas at that point.

What do I do? Seriously how can I somehow make her submit for once and control everything? I need this back because it is the only way to be able to completely be in control and if conscious enough be able to always manage a relationship and all aspects of it.
I hope this was understandable.
>>
>>17160633
>I will try to make this short.
Liar.
>>
Sounds like she's not as perfect as you think. Let her be the master once. Maybe not even sexually. Do stuff for her. Relationships are a two way street
>>
You can't do shit anon, you broke it. I don't know how, since you weren't specific, but you can't salvage it now. Find yourself another slave.
>>
>>17160644
Sometimes I feel like I did completely break it but sometimes there are moments where our happiness is so beautiful yet she still somehow hates me and cannot accept being a slave.
>>
>>17160633
That was a long muddled mess and you sound like a selfish cunt.
>>
>>17160650
How am I selfish? Because I want to save my relationship?
>>
>What do I do? Seriously how can I somehow make her submit for once and control everything? I need this back because it is the only way to be able to completely be in control and if conscious enough be able to always manage a relationship and all aspects of it.
>need
>control

First of all, your neediness will not make her respect you more. If you actually believe that you want to manage all aspects of the relationship, you must acknowledge that she can't be your pet 100% of the time. In real life all humans should be treated with dignity, and if your main goal is to be her DD, your missing the point. She has feelings, thoughts, passion, aspirations, inspirations, a will to be expressive and a need to grow herself. What you're seeking is stagnation. You say that you've changed, but I think you've just lain dormant too many of the qualities she initially recognised in you. That's why she lost respect.

Allow yourself to clear your mind and see the bigger picture. Perhaps you've become neglectful of her needs. Women start to drop when that goes in for too long, with no signs of recovery, accompanied with too strong focus on your own narrow reasons for working in the relationship.
>>
>>17160653
>How am I selfish? Because I want to save my relationship?
>my relationship
>my
>>
>>17160658
Thank you, i will take this to heart and remember it and use it as I must. You are right. At the very least, she doesn't need to be my slave, i just want her to be a happy girlfriend and I can love her as she does me and not have this type of problem. Thank you.
>>
As someone who has been in the Ds lifestyle for over a decade, it's very easy to see that you're new to being a Dom. Both emotionally, psychologically, and relationship wise.

Ds relationships are just like any other relationship. It's a two way street where you have some different rules and structures that make the balance of relationship unique in its own way. The issue here is that there's balance.

I'm not saying that every version of Ds relationships or being a Dom is the same. But healthy versions of it exhibit personal understanding and awareness. You seem to be lacking in this understanding.

You aren't going to make her submit. You're not going to do something that flips a switch in her head and she becomes the docile little manic pixie girl. You're not going to manage every aspect of the relationship.

What you need to do is reexamine yourself, who you are as a dom, and what a master/sub relationship really can be. You've got some maturing to do in a lot of aspects before you're ready to be a real Dom and have a real lasting relationship with a sub. If I were aware of your personality at a Ds munch, I'd steer any uncollared subs away from you until you changed.
>>
>>17160666
This is good advice. I always knew I was unready, for some reason, deep inside, as extremely dominant as I am and can be, something in me is not ready, i wanted to make a post about this before, because I feel so lost sometimes.
>>
>>17160665
I salute you for not arguing against my points. I think you'll be fine, dude. You're quite young still, and you just need to learn how to understand women more.

Try Coach Corey Wayne on YouTube for starters.
>>
>>17160666
I am really going to take time to ponder what I am and reexamine myself because it is something that needs to be done. Genuinely, i used to think I was so mature, but only recently realized how truly immature i am.
>>
Perhaps she enjoyed that aspect of your relationship sexually, but didn't want it that way in other parts of your relationship
>>
>>17160633
That's not a relationship you sick filth
>>
>>17160633
>>17160658
>>17160666

I find this fascinating. I have been an observer of the Ds lifestyle for a while. I have a naturally aplpha personality and I don't partake in ads because I have no need for it and the women I have relationships with are a natural fit.

The charade of Dominiance amongst "doms" is rather amusing. I have been to a few munches and what I see and hear is anything but alpha behaviour, instead it's mainly a bunch of men play acting to compensate for their insecurity about where they fit in society, or at least outside their own walls.

It's very interesting to find "subs" are naturally drawn to strong alpha personalities but hold back because they feel unworthy, allowing stronger personalities to form relationships with alphas. I have several subs gravitate into my sphere and each has said how sad or weak their doms seem when seen from outside the relationship. This is not a comparison to me, just their own observation when able to stand aside and look inwards. This has nothing to do with sex, that's a separate matter.
>>
>>17160633
This OP posts about once a month. He's not asking for help - he's just bragging about his imaginary sex life.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.