[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Signs a guy friend wants to get in your pants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 264x191
Signs a guy friend wants to get in your pants
>>
>>17160624
he says he wants to get in your pants.
And your reply should be to give him a pair of your pants.
>>
>he's touching you for apparently no reason
>he's blinking too often when he's looking at you
>he checks out your body a lot (obviously)
>he tends to sit near you whenever he can
>he smiles a lot when looking at you
>>
>>17160624

>A guy being your friend.
>>
>>17160624
He has a penis. It is his end goal.
>>
>>17160624
1. he spends times with you when he really doesn't have to.

that's pretty much it.
>>
>>17160624
If he continues to make advances towards you despite you declining.

Not all guys are walking cocks
>>
>>17160624
The biggest sign he wants to explore your panties is he's breathing.
>>
>>17160624

>Signs a guy friend wants to get in your pants
1) You have a vagina
>>
>>17160624
Unless you're dating or are married to one of his guy friends, chances are he's trying to get all up in there. As a man I'll say any decent female we choose to hang out with are just options or objectives. Maybe not just for sex and maybe yes just for sex, depends on the guy and the girl, but platonic friendship between a male and female who are single just isn't feasible outside of cartoons. I mean why would a guy wanna hang with a chick he isn't trying to score with, we have bros for that.
>>
He's a male
>>
>>17160624
>being attractive
>having a vagina

Those are the two big signs.
>>
>>17160764
Im a guy and i have female bros i dont want to bang
Some people aren't just animals looking for sex
>>
>>17160789
We call those guys queer
>>
>>17160789
It's honestly not just about sex. If you're single and you see a girl that isn't vapid or annoying, chances are your first instinct is to date with them. If it isn't, you're probably a beta.
>>
>>17160795
Human males are wired to bust inside as many women as possible

It's not that we're sex crazed 24/7

It's that looking at almost any woman can make us instantly horny

Women are just as perverted, but only towards a minority of guys
>>
>>17160795
Having a life long friend outweighs having her as a fuck or some short term gf
I know i wouldn't date those girl, they look great yes but it has nothing to do with looks, their personality makes them good friends and im not desperate to date girls for the sake of dating

Insecure guys throw words lika alfa and beta around as insults and its pathetic

Having male and female friends is great, having a gf who's pretty good with both is better
>>
>>17160802
lol

You sound like an effeminate GDI
>>
>>17160798
You can be sexually attracted without having to act on it. S'what separates us from monkeys and rapists.
>>17160802
>having her as a fuck or some short term gf
So don't have her as a fuckbuddy and maybe hold onto her as a gf. I mean, I tried normalfag casual sex fuckbuddy nonsense and it felt gross. Doesn't mean I won't try to date with an amazing girl. For everything else, we have the boys.
>>
>>17160624
Every guy wants to get into your pants you FUCKING MORON

>>17160698
This
>>
>>17160793
This

>>17160774
And this

>>17160785
And this

>>17160798
And this
>>
The traditional scheme to purge Nice Guys from your circle is to introduce your male friends to your boyfriend (or a suitable stand-in). The Nice Guys will be easy to spot by their reactions. You will understand when you see.
>>
there is no such thing as "alpha" or "beta", people with too much testosterone are more likely to be asexual
>>
>>17160624
He's breathing.
>>
Ok sure most adult young men with functional balls are down to fuck whenever you give the word, but that doesn't mean a guy can't mentally intend to be "just friends" with a gal.
We think with our brains too, sometimes we have to overrule our dicks (eg when they want something they can't have).
>I mean why would a guy wanna hang with a chick he isn't trying to score with, we have bros for that.
Some chicks can be bros. Don't see that shit every day, but it can happen.

>>17160860
Protip: don't do this, or any other socially competitive maneuver.
Such behavior is usually called something like "machiavellianism" and it's considered part of the unfortunate human tendency to see others as game pieces to exploit and manipulate rather than other human beings.
Women's scores on empathy tests keep dropping every year, and the increase in this kind of behavior is thought to play a major role there.
Don't join that trend.
>>
Be the ugly chick of the group, it's worked for me so far.
>>
>>17160624
if he is straight then yes if he is gay then no.
>>
>>17160789
females are for fucking not friendship or are you some kind of faggot?
>>
>>17160679

/ thread

Unless you are sexually irrelavant (ugly or taken) if you are single, and he is single, and you meet eachother's physical standards, then sex is the end goal.
>>
>>17161041

I think this is 90% true.
>>
>>17160629
This would give me a boner.
>>
>>17160961
Lmao, don't do any socially competitive maneuver? That is stupid and dangerous advice and I bet it was even intentional.

Everyone uses everybody else somehow; everything has a price. I would love to see a source for the shit spewing from your mouth because your "advice" leads nowhere good.

http://rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/3/2/150459

Here is a study from February 2016 demonstrating that women seem to be more empathetic than men when it comes to Yawn Contagion.

http://app.griffith.edu.au/news/2014/12/17/women-are-more-empathetic-toward-their-partner-than-men/

Here is a study from 2014 showing that women are more affected by the status of their partners (illness, injury etc.) than men are.

The chaos currently ongoing in the sexual marketplace is totally removed from OP's original question and we have no place moralizing about it here.
>>
>>17160624
He's a guy and he's your friend.

Are girls really this retarded????
>>
He gives you attention. Girls are shit friends to have, so there's no reason to do that without any strings attached. Casual chatting with girls is a waste of time without the sexual subtext because girls are so unfunny, uncreative and lame.
>>
>>17161263
>girls are so unfunny, uncreative and lame.
i love when people say this and reveal they are actually closeted gays

heterosexuals know the real value of girls
>>
>>17160698

This is bullshit

I don't want to stick it into every girl I know
>>
>>17161378
>I don't want to stick it into every girl I know
you may choose not to do it, but if you dont get the urge, you seriously have an hormonal problem
>>
>>17160624
He looks at your tits and ass when he think you can't see it. Ez
>>
>>17161391
How fucking pathetic exactly are you? Ever heard of being over 15 or having standards?
>>
i married my best female friend ama. also i held off dating others the whole time (was a stupid move, could have went wrong).
>>
>>17161391

I'm not saying that there aren't friends I do want to fuck, but all of them? That's retarded. Some of them are disgusting or just not remotely my type.
>>
Guy with a few female close friends. I'd probably have sex with all of them. One of them even offered to have sex with me but I turned her down. It just wouldn't be right. I'm quite the proponent of being friends with someone regardless of their gender but it is difficult having a true platonic friendship if she's even mildly attractive. A true female bro acknowledges this and hashes it out with you so there's no hurt feelings or differing expectations. It's always funny meeting their boyfriends and seeing the different reactions they have to my female friend's and my friendship. Thankfully none of them have tried to intimidate me.
>>
>>17161391
Get standards, sheesh.
>>
>>17161391
This is true. A nice ass, smooth and pretty skin, big perky tits would give you a hardon every now and then, no matter if she's just a friend or not.
>>
>>17160632
None of that could possibly mean anything else, just listen to this anon and you'll know all about the male rape culture
>>
>>17160624
Jesus the SJW shit is rampant in this board
>>
Its not standards, its basic testosterone

only if youre gay/bi you need a super super hot girl to get your dick up

real man get excited by even ok girls and therefore get much more SUper excited by hot girls

testosterone= le superior
>>
>>17160764
I mean the same reason why I'm friends with my guy friends? People I enjoy being around and look out for me but I don't want to fuck.
>>
>>17161598
but woman are always worst friends 100 out of 100 times

girly girls are good for feeelign dat old der tighty pusaroo around your dicky stick,

for everything else, call a man, liek 100 out of 100 times
>>
I've had a few "3" close girlfriends, one in highschool one in uni (cut her once I dated my ex), and another one when I went on an exchange.

I would of and still would bang all of them if they asked me or if we got drunk together but I was ok with just being friends. Everyone else though.. hah
>>
>>17160629
More specifically, underwear.
>>
>>17160624
he accidentally posts Prince's 'the most beautiful girl in the world' on your fb wall for your b-day
>>
>>17161091
Yes, women are currently more empathetic than men: I suppose we shouldn't worry though, advice like yours will finally close that gender gap, probably within our lifetimes.
And it's relevant to OP because machiavellian behavior is disrespectful to one's partner, normalizes distrust and further such behavior, and rarely improves the long-term health of a relationship.

Using clandestine tricks and schemes to gain advantages over others is competing instead of cooperating, and such actions (and the accompanying mindset) should generally be avoided if one wants to participate in healthy relationships now and in the future.

Erring on the side of assuming OP is not sociopathic enough to prefer personal gain over the health of the relationship.
>>
>>17160961
>Such behavior is usually called something like "machiavellianism" and it's considered part of the unfortunate human tendency to see others as game pieces to exploit and manipulate rather than other human beings.
Like the Nice Guys who pretend to be friends while secretly plotting to get into her pants, refusiblng to ask her outright so that she can't say no? I agree that flushing them out like this is not a very nice thing to do, but I'd also classify this particular application of it as self-defense.
>>
>>17162716
I always love this duality of logic.

>Like the Nice Guys who pretend to be friends while secretly plotting to get into her pants
>but don't ask her the first time you meet her, that means you only see her as a piece of meat

Ladies: when precisely is the right time to ask someone out?
>>
>>17162716
>Like the Nice Guys who pretend to be friends while secretly plotting to get into her pants, refusiblng to ask her outright so that she can't say no?
Yeah. Though i wish we could call them something other than that, so we don't keep shitting up the english language with more memespeak. What are we going to call the male equivalent of a "nice girl" now that "nice guy" is a meme?
Kind of like "sir", "fedora", "gentleman", "euphoric", ...
>>
>>17161407
>>17161550
>be a lil bitch
>think you're in a position to belittle and emasculate

nu-males everyone

"be friends with me it's safe ;)"

the sad thing is, they all fucking buying it.
>>
>>17162829
>but don't ask her
anon pls
you do know there are nonverbal methods of indicating interest, yes?
much to learn, you have
>>
>>17162950
Not your original recipient, but I realize now this is what ive been lacking for years and why I get friendzoned. Girls think your body language will give away your objectives.

Also, I am ugly
>>
He interacts with you when not necessary due to work or education.
>>
>>17160624
he licks your pants in the area near your sweet vagina that makes peoples penises feel good by wet squissheeeniez
>>
>>17161378
>>17161407
>>17161433

>>>/lgbt/
>>
Never make friends with people you're attracted to. The way it usually ends with me is that one is attracted and the other one isn't and there will be no relationship and the friendship will go shit.
>>
>>17161041
Is this b8 m8?

Sex is not the end goal. Women are people too. A relationship is that incredible bond two or more people share, whether it's a friendship, or exclusive monogamous sexual relationship, or polyamorous, or just straight up gym buddies or specific extracurricular relationships that are kept at arm's distance.

Sex is never the end goal, and you would be a fool if that's what you base your goal on with everyone.
>>
in my group of friends there are 4 guys. the first one has a gf he plans to marry. the second one was with one of the girls in our group for almost a decade and broke up, the third one like to fuck around because he wants to "get it out all out of his system" before getting married, and the last one dated me and we broke up after a year. we are all friends but i'm pretty sure they have all though about fucking us girls because well, we aren't ugly. but it never happens because we are practically family and it would be weird at this point. one of them sees me as a little sister for goodness sake. my ex still wants to fuck me though i can tell. but he respects me so he had never taken advantage. i think that men can be friends with women, if they share common interests and the like, but it will never be 100% friendship unless they aren't attracted to the women for some reason.
>>
>>17160624
He'll ask you if you're single.
>>
>>17163996
It could be bait, but it is what plenty of people think it seems. Which is why they end up in bad relationships/marriages.

They planned far enough for the sex end goal. Which makes everything else a ton of work, and not worth it. Eventually people realize only being able to tolerate your partner during sex isn't really satisfying.
>>
>>17165183
and this is why you don't date girls with guy friends because they fucked them and string them along.
>>
>>17165255
there are only 3 girls in our group and two of them are still virgins and one of them lost it way before she got into the guy she is with now.
>>
>>17160789
I know girls that I don't actively try to bang.
I wouldn't have any problem if they wanted to bang me though, I'd welcome it with open arms
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.