[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird to go to concerts alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Is it weird to go to concerts alone?
>>
>>17160282
Weird to who? Who's checking?

People go to movies alone all the time.
>>
>>17160288
Basically this. No one will notice either way, but no there's nothing inherently weird about seeing a show on your own
>>
>>17160282
No.

Go. Talk to the people next to you in line or in the venue. Enjoy.
>>
File: 00000frvxcamncjzSdssdk.png (876 KB, 774x1232) Image search: [Google]
00000frvxcamncjzSdssdk.png
876 KB, 774x1232
no
>>
>>17160288
>>17160297
Well, I want to start going to shows because I love indie music, but the venues tend to be smaller. I just don't want to look like a loser for being by myself.
>>
>>17160307
Who will fault you for seeing bands you like? If anything, you might meet some new friends. Don't be a sad alligator
>>
>>17160313
This
>>
>>17160282
Depends lonerfag cause its ok if its music your shitfriends dont like, what kind of music nigga?

>the poptarts cant handle my death metal preferences
>>
>>17160336
>friends
That's the problem, pal.
>>
Is it weird to go to any public gathering alone?
>>
>>17160282
Nope not at all.I've been to plenty of rock/metal concerts.I usually go with friends but I've noticed that loads of people go alone.A friend of mine enjoys attending a lot of public gatherings on his own too.You've probably got more of a chance of making friends too.
>>
It's not weird at all, people do it all the time.

What I personally hate about being alone is how random people feel entitled to my company suddenly.. But hey, good way to meet new people.
>>
>>17160405

This

People will chqt you up and single girls /gays will look harder at you because you are alone
>>
File: 1463221389010.jpg (50 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
1463221389010.jpg
50 KB, 532x783
>want to go to concert in two weeks
>ask qt female friend if she can go with me
>she's not sure
>panic
>ask beta male friend to accompagny me cause I don't like go to shows alone
>he says ok
>female friend tells me there's good chance she'll be able to go with me
>feel like an idiot
>don't want to ditch beta friend cause it'd be a bitch move
>but pretty sure he'll ruin the whole thing for female friend and I
>what do
>>
>>17160485
tell him the truth and take him to a show later
>>
>>17160489
I guess you're right. I'll make sure to bring him to another show soon.
>>
>>17161201
Anon, are you okay?
>>
>>17160485
you can't get a third ticket and all go together?
>>
>>17161211
That's Gummy, Pinkie Pie's pet gator.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.