[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to let my girlfriend become a phone sex operator? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 510x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 510x283
Is it ok to let my girlfriend become a phone sex operator? Or is it cheating?
>>
As far as the whore level goes, it's pretty low on the bar. I wonder how much one makes 2bh. I'm a guy but it kind of makes my skin crawl thinking of the gross, perverted, lonely men that call those numbers
>>
naw that's fucked mate. expect problems.
>>
>>17160262
$9.30 but she gets to stay home with our kids
>>
>>17160260
Nah not cool. Fuck that
>>
>>17160270
Jesus, you can flip burgers for that and have less mental agony

I wouldn't want my kids mother to be exposed to that shit personally
>>
>>17160260
I wouldn't. Not because of the cuck-ery involved, but because it'll affect her. Don't let her for her own good.

There was this thing I read online about five years ago. Something like memoirs of a phone sex operator. She basically said it would have been better to have become a prostitute because she felt being a phone sex operator was more disgusting in a way. She got some really hardcore degenerates and the stuff she had to say and pretend to enjoy talking about really took a toll on her because of how much it nauseated her. Pretty much destroyed her libido too.

Could YOU imagine what it would be like having to talk to an old man and pretend to enjoy licking the shit off his asshole and moan and pant while you listen to him jerk off? Your girlfriend is gonna end up locking herself in the bathroom after a couple hours of that bullshit.
>>
Well if you let her, it isn't cheating.

The question is if you're okay with it or not. If you tell her not to and that you consider it cheating, then she does it? Yes it's cheating.
>>
>>17160260
What do you mean "let" her?

You are coming off incredibly controlling and that's a major red flag. If it's a deal breaker for you then you better break up.
>>
>>17160309
>in 2016 'couples making decisions together' is outlawed for being too controlling and sexist

Wake me up
>>
>>17160260
Give her a baseball bat to fuck her ass with and have her do it for money on cam
>>
>>17160345
Wow nice try troll boy but I've heard of way more hardcore made up fetishes.
>>
>>17160319
Yeah I'm sure she wouldn't be cool with me being a male phone sex operator but I'm way more lenient with her.
>>
I don't see a problem with it. it's good money. And she's basically just acting a part. Go for ir
>>
>>17160281
>Could YOU imagine what it would be like having to talk to an old man and pretend to enjoy licking the shit off his asshole and moan and pant while you listen to him jerk off? Your girlfriend is gonna end up locking herself in the bathroom after a couple hours of that bullshit.

This. I pretend to be a girl and roleplay with guys on Omegle, and there's no end to the absolutely disgusting shit they try to slip in, and I can always disconnect and walk away. Now imagine if they're paying to do it and they know you have to accept whatever foul crap they throw out there.

I don't care how kinky she is she'll be scarred.
>>
>>17160270
>9.30
Christ. there are better phone operator jobs (marketing, surveys ...) money wise even. Why would you whore yourself for such little.

That being said: Phone sex is basically just acting, not real sex on the womens' part.
>>
>>17160413
>it's good money.
>$9.30 / hour (cf. >>17160270).
>good money.

Well, nope.png
>>
>>17160260

it's only cheating if you dont want her to do it

she could fuck a thousand different guys and if you're ok with it its not cheating
>>
>>17160849
God's laws do not change suddenly because both partners consent to mutually breaking their marriage.
>>
>>17160804
Hee hee I did this on runescape back in like 06. As a new player I got tons of shit, but thsi one dude got really into it. At the end of it I just left because it was too much. Looking back on it though it was pretty fucking funny.
Him: *puts d ick in as s*
Me: *moans*

I'll admit I'm not that creative
>>
Doesn't she just connect horny people with other horny people or does she have phone sex with other people
>>
>>17160859
Walk along trolling piece of trash
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.