[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /adv/ time for my own thread. While trying to keep it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-02 09.28.45.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-02 09.28.45.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1280
Alright /adv/ time for my own thread. While trying to keep it short. I live by myself. I spend most of my free time gaming. LoL. LiF. SC. Im lonely. Wouldnt say depressed (been there a lot). I miss my ex but I broke it off with her because she cheated on me. I was still banging her for a while after but havent seen her in about 5 weeks. Still struggle with not messaging her, and I think its mostly because I have no one else to connect with on a real level. I stuggle to meet people because A. I game a lot B. I dont talk to random girls when I do go out C. Most girls live a life I dont relate too and have no interesting.

Should I be doing something else? Should I fix things with the ex (brain says fucking stupid idea, but still drawn to her)? Although then ill be jealous, get anxiety and depression again. Clearly the girls dropping pingers (ectasy) in nightclubs are the wrong type but I dont know where to find the "right" type? Seriously wish I could live happily alone and die
>>
File: sIlgcYY.jpg (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
sIlgcYY.jpg
80 KB, 640x960
Millions of women in the world....
>>
This guy. Lock up your daughters.

Don't blame her for cheating
>>
Ill add that I dont sleep around. Or get a lot of chicks or anything like that. In the past 3 years ive slept with my ex and one chick in attempt to get over her which just made me feel worse. Relationship was 2 years. Been broken up for probably 6+ months id say
>>
>>17159877
Curious. Dont blame her because I game "too much"?
>>
You sound like not going out much.

How do you think you are going to meet someone better if you don't frequent different places?

Just walk outdoors and find some activity were other people gather. Plenty of girls out there.
>>
>>17160063
You're right. I dont go out much. I use to play sport but a knee injury stopped most of that. Actually how i met my ex through what use to be my main sport. but none of them were team sports and i mostly kept to myself anyway. Hating club music, not smoking or doing drugs doesnt work much in my favour for my social life. And where I live most people are into what I hate. Never liked many team sports which i hear is great for socializing. My town being not thay big. Internet dating is useless and generally just filled with mothers, sluts, or girls to big for my taste. Ahhj shit. Alright. So getting out more, Im assuming places not involving alcohol as i want a relationship not a hook up. So all i can think of would be sports?
>>
>>17160078
I hope you like arts. You find a lot of girls in art groups like amateur acting classes, dancing, painting, etc.

Maybe if you have a club of nerds nearby, doesn't have to be girls in it, you might find cool guys with cool sisters, or hang out in group to meet other people.

Just take risks and go out more.
>>
>>17160090
Oh geez, i could not survive an art enviroment. Musicians yes. A form of art i suppose.

Hmm true, never really thought of groups like that might lead onto something else. Thanks. Will have to look into that for sure.

Yeah they whole risks and confidents with girls somehow fucks me over. Ill happily risk my life and do it confident in an "extreme" sports kind of way but girls, I dont know. Somehow in my mind that makes me way to nervous. 20 seconds of courage right
>>
>>17160100
If you are shy you need a girl to talk with. Maybe you could find chat forums were to practice but face to face is always better.

Find some environment were you talk to people, try to find female friends. Is easier to go look for friends than gf, I think.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.