[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-depressants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: beamup.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
beamup.gif
2 MB, 325x244
I just started taking an anti-depressant yesterday. I've felt weird both days, and today I've had really dark thoughts.

Is this just a placebo, or is the SSRI fucking me up? Maybe I should just give in...
>>
Talk to your doctor. You might just be overthinking it, and that's making your thoughts darker. Depression thoughts tend to snowball. "I don't feel good/I'm not sure if the pills are working" turns into "I feel terrible/Nothing will ever work for me." Fixating on things makes them worse.

It takes a few weeks for antidepressants to build up in your system. That is when they are supposed to start helping.
>>
File: inbloom.jpg (14 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
inbloom.jpg
14 KB, 281x211
>>17159844
It's really hard sometimes. I appreciate your advice. Thanks.
>>
>>17159831
It's just you the pills are fine if after 2 or 3 weeks that feelings doesn't ease up call your doctor
>>
File: whatsupcrack.jpg (19 KB, 306x250) Image search: [Google]
whatsupcrack.jpg
19 KB, 306x250
>>17159854
Thanks. Although, I thought the pills were affecting me in some manner. I've been sort of dizzy, too.
>>
Look up long term side of effects of that shit. I got one a while back and it still fucked up my body and mind after quitting.
>>
so you've taken what, one pill? two? it has not done anything to you yet, that shit is all in your imagination.
>>
>>17159831
it start to work after 4 weeks, not after a day.
>>
>>17159862
Sounds like you're just in your own head, I doubt the pills have done anything yet.
>>
one of the top side effects of SSRIs is increased suicidal thoughts, so its not unheard of but definitely worth mentioning to the doc. also i know whenever i miss a dose and then get back on it i always feel dizzy and weird, so thats probably A Thing as well
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463216558978.jpg (27 KB, 483x483) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463216558978.jpg
27 KB, 483x483
Just smoke the pots, if you don't have a pipe just use your nose, just load up one nostril with your pots and use the other nostril as a carb hole. It gives you the most ultimate relaxing high because it goes straight to your brain. Trust me I'd know I'm a dentist.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.