[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I do nothing all day. What should I do with my life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1463553148940.jpg (156 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1463553148940.jpg
156 KB, 800x800
I do nothing all day.

What should I do with my life?
>>
>>17159742

End it.
>>
become a unicorn.
>>
unicorns are rare and special.
>>
>>17159742

Have any hobbies?
>>
Get a part-time job to pay your way through a short time certification in something cool. Then you'll have a cool certification to have on any resume and can do cool things and things.
>>
yes you will have to have hobbies when you become a unicorn like prancing.
>>
>>17159775
Really on that unicorn thing huh...
>>
Become a YouTube elebrity
>>
Download league of legends and play with me kuz ur cute
>>
File: 1458500948855.png (51 KB, 334x270) Image search: [Google]
1458500948855.png
51 KB, 334x270
>>17159742
>I do nothing all day.
Hardly possible.

Watch random youtube videos. Or better yet, use your brain and watch videos from khanacademy, coursera, or youtube channels like https://www.youtube.com/user/Kurzgesagt
>>
How are you able to do nothing all day and survive? What do you do for money
>>
>>17159766
>>17159775
I'm a really bad ukulele player. And I learned japanese kana but nothing else. I exercise too I guess.
>>
>>17159855

Let's Play Ukulele in Japanese youtube videos. There you go. Career choice done.
>>
>>17159853
>>17159850
I pretty much watch youtube videos all day.
>>
>>17159860
Do you not have rent or costs for food or anything?
If I didnt have to work. It would be mostly gaming and internet. With the occasional guitar and photography. But mostly gaming and Internet
>>
>>17159860
I suspected that. No body does "nothing" at all.

Do you have money? Go to a gym, take classes of dancing, acting, buy a bike and ride or join a local sport team.

You don't have any money? Pretty much this >>17159850 so you have the skills to get the money. Also, walk to parks, do a small jobs, read books, lots of books.
>>
>>17159868
Well I'm living at my parents this year.

I did two years of geophysics and I couldn't do any more without a break, so I'm here for a year. I'm 21. I also inherited some money from my grandpa that died so money isn't a problem.
>>
>>17159883
Well in that case. It seems like you have the free time and are bored with doing mind numbing tasks. Which to me I would suggest learn something! Doesnt have to be anything "useful" but something you like! for me, its playing guitar, or reading about space, or war histroy, or aviation. Usually ill just game because I want something fun and Im not bored with it. but i couldnt do that day in day out every single day
>>
>>17159883
Or like mentioned by others. Pick up a course. Maybe just a short one and get a start on a certificate or something.
>>
Cosplay Asuka from Evangelion. You'd look fucking amazing
>>
>>17159906
I guess that's just it. Too much of a good thing is bad, too much mindless stuff and it stops being fun.
>>
Pretty much. And Im sure you still like to do the same things in the future. But sometimes our brains just crave information. Something testing of it. Youtube, movies, tv, anime all great for relaxing.

But you definitely need something to engage your mind. It doesnt even have to be "studying" on a topic. Sports, or hobbies, or gaming if you still cbf doing much else will keep your brain satisfied hopefully.
>>
>>17159924
new to 4chan?
>>
buy ethereum
>>
>>17160042
Okay, I put a million dollars into it, now what?
>>
Try reading.
>>
>>17161311
I agree with this. better yourself, and you look better to others. it's a win-win

>>>/lit/ but don't ask stupid questions, just look at the sticky
>>
>>17159773
But part time jobs are hard to get, as all the mexicans in my city just keep taking them.

Besides, they don't even hire me because I lack experience or some bullshit like that. Even after I came in for an interview.
>>
>>17161982
You must be over valuing yourself. Just apply to any place that has an opening even if you think it's beneath you. You have to start from the bottom if you've got no experience.
>>
>>17159742
Go on coursera or codeacademy and learn some shit for fun. I find it fun to learn stuff like that. It turns my 'I don't know what to do' time into time that is at least somewhat productive.
>>
>>17162057
You don't understand, it's not a desk monkey job I'm applying for.

I can't even get a janitorial position at a school, nor a fast food career, not even a pet-scooper's career.
>>
>>17159742
Finger my wet pussy while his cum leeks out. Lick it up and kiss me with cum in your mouth. Then take it in your ass while I fuck you with strap on and violate your perky tits.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.