[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wifes bisexual and wont share wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
ok...so I have encorage my wife for girl pussy...for may years...she finally broke and has a girl firend hey fuck as much as they I have walked in twice on it, at our house...i fingered the girl.

We are about 42,41 the girl is 25.

We have 2 children who have no idea (very young)

I fuck my wife almost evry day or second day soild 8/10

she has good job...bring hone $$$ and does not even have to do much at work....thats why she has so much free time for this sorta thing to happen with co-worker

I feel her eye is off the ball emotionally with children...and it fucking hard for me to concentrate.

what do?
>>
>>17159700
You encouraged this and now have second thoughts. You're a fucking idiot, OP. Clean up your own goddamn mess
>>
>>17159704
yeah but we had always agreed to share...and or veto rule if one of us did not like the girl they can fuck off.

wife has not honored this

so how to fucking clean up this mess easy to say but how.
>>
>>17159712
Sounds like onision
>>
File: LynnBrunelle85.jpg (3 MB, 2383x3000) Image search: [Google]
LynnBrunelle85.jpg
3 MB, 2383x3000
>>17159712
Your wife will get bored with her new sex toy soon enough, and hopefully get back into mothering....
>>
>>17159700
Fuck her friend OP. She can't say nothin.
>>
>i gave my wife permission to cuck me and now she won't stop

congratulations OP. There's really not much you can do besides sit down and tell your wife exactly what you're telling us.
>>
>>17159700
Your post is so semi-literate that I can't understand what your problem is. Are you jealous of the other girl? Are you discovering you are not as at ease with your wife's bisexuality as you thought? Are you complaining that she's neglecting the children?

Precisely what is it that bothers you?
>>
>>17160160
no i don't consider girls fuck as cucking it does not affect me like that....as there is no dick involved....so no.

I mean its rub rub finger.....I fingered already infront of my wife (both naked), aI have kissed them both at the same time.

I think my wife is very jealous she may become my firend/lover....ot took her moths to get this far it took me about 30 mins on the second meeting
>>
>>17160240
what bothers me is that she is not shareing and said she would....and her eye is of the ball emotionally with the kids.....thats the problem here

oh and its distracting as fuck from my work and study

anyway we were all in bed ot gether this arfternoon, I just ripped the bed sheet of when walked into the room, they both tickled me.....
>>
>>17160452
>.and her eye is of the ball emotionally with the kids.....thats the problem here
Can you PLEASE explain in simple English what you trying to say here
>>
>>17159700
It sounds like you're more concerned that she's not sharing than about her emotional attachment to your children. For their sake you should end this whole situation. The emotional development of your kids is way more important than getting your dick wet.
>>
>>17160564
I think he means off the ball
>>
Wtf language do you speak op? Tы нaвepнo дeбил или mówisz po polsku ale sprechen sie Deutsch?
>>
>>17160692
English only.....but problem seven. My wife then children their life sort of messed up with combinateon adding children .....
>>
>>17160700
Well clearly not even fucking English. Please if you are not a troll, and you simply have a problem writing in English, put your children first and make sure your wife recognizes this too. Sex is nothing compared to your children's lives.
>>
>>17160449
So, you're all bent out of shape because your wife has a girlfriend and won't share her with you. You say that your wife having a girlfriend doesn't bother you because there's no dick involved... Perhaps she is bothered by you having another heterosexual relationship.

You're being an asshole, and using the word "share" on another human being is gross. Get a life dude and just talk to your fucking wife
>>
>>17160958
op Itt

yeah talk to my wife and say what exactly.....

they were in bed again today when I got home.

A big issue is it affects my ability to concentrate on work and study and so provide for my children. As you could fucking imagine.

I have told her this and she says so what.

One think she said she will not interfere if I go for the said girl...but get so jealous when I do.

The girl hardly says anything, but my wife says to her....tell him you my friend, tell him you don't want him to touch you, and physically hold my wrists to stop me touching her.

She did not do the same, she just sorta lets it happen.

So my wife seems really insecure in some ways.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.