[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice me on how to improve my appearance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 20160518_231721.jpg (116 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160518_231721.jpg
116 KB, 640x480
This is me right now. I'm not able to attract any girl so i asume i'm not attractive at all. What can i do to improve my appearance and make girls feel attracted to me physically?
>>
>>17159654
Let's see. First, you could get a better picture that's oriented correctly.

But given what you have, you're actually pretty fine OP. I'm not just saying that out of pity, you look like a guy who's one good haircut away from looking pretty damn nice. Eh, maybe change the shirt too. And either go full goatee or shave entirely, don't keep that mediocre stubble.
>>
>>17159658
What kind of haircut do you recommend?
>>
>>17159667
Go for something short. I'm no expert, but you should probably avoid the shaggy-Bieber thing you got going on. Just get it cut short, comb it nice, and it'll do wonders for your confidence.
>>
>>17159654
Gain muscle
Get haircut
Get contacts
Grow awesome beard

You'll be fine.
>>
>>17159654

Start with the hair. Go shorter but styled, longer hair up top and shorter on the sides is in right now. The clothes you wear work with that.

Consider a more stylish pair of glasses or maybe contacts. Don't be afraid of hipster glasses, girls actually do prefer them if glasses are worn at all.

You've actually got a pretty good deck of cards, it should work out.
>>
>>17159654
>>17159788

One more thing- what kind of pants are those? Try slim fit (not skinny fit) dark jeans (dark blue almost black or black), they're made for your body type.
>>
>>17159654
you arent even ugly the glasses and hair are just bad
>>
>>17159654
Haircut. Like others said, longer up top, shorter on sides.

Either go clean cut or grow a beard. You look too unkempt with that facial hair.

Your pants need to be a darker wash than your shirt.

Your glasses are not bad perse, but your hair needs to be fixed asap.

Overall, your face and body is nice as far as I can see from pic. Just need to work on hair and style. Right now, you look mom's basementish.
>>
you look like otacon. cute tho
>>
>>17159654
Stand up. You can't spend your entire life lying sideways.
>>
>>17159814
>but your hair needs to be fixed asap.

i laughed too hard at this. sorry op

1. Hair
2. Fix that beard thing you got going on.

Your glasses and clothes aren't that bad.
>>
I agree about the hair (more stylish, you have long enough hair that you can do something trendy) and the glasses (look up what's in for your face shape, or try contacts if you can).

Otherwise you look fine. Sometimes all you need is confidence, which you may gain from a style change.
>>
>>17159654
You look like a girl so i suggest going after guys
>>
>>17159654
Those glasses... Nigga please....
>>
dont be asian
>>
>>17159804
Agree
>>
Any picture example about the haircut?

I used to have my hair short like this and with this glasses. Is this ok?
>>
Get nice clothes, like a button up long shirt and dark jeans and some nice shoes, get a trendy hairstyle and use hair wax to set it right, should take about 5 minutes each morning. And get hipster glasses or contacts, either square glasses or the round ones, remember to get thick frames though
>>
>>17160648
Maybe style it a bit more so you dont look like harry potter
>>
Sorry OP, you're ugly. Surgery is the only way.
No amount of work/style Can compense that ugly face.
>>
>>17159654
Lose weight and lift.
>>
you are cute, i'd date you.
>>
Hit the gym, wear nice clothes, and most important of all, be confident. We've all heard "just be yourself" and rolled our eyes. It's great advice, though. I'm going to amend it a bit, though. "Just be yourself, because you're the fucking man, and anyone who doesn't agree isn't worth your time" Believe it. Live it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.