[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Hi /adv/ I need some help, no edgy faggots please. I've posted this in another thread but not reply.

My long distance GF just ended it with me even though she even said I was perfect to her. She said she just wanted to be alone completely and doesn't know what she wants.

I am pretty sad right now and have already considered it OP, it was also my birthday today, so she leaves me on my birthday, buys me gifts and here I am alone with nobody. After all of the time and effort I put into it, she just wants to be alone. I really thought we were perfect for each other. I guess I was just stupid.

I want to kill myself.
Why shouldn't I?

>How can a girl just want to be alone completely? Is that something that comes from depression or something?

>What should I do? I've asked and been told to just leave it. Let heal and maybe try again if she ever wanted to. She wants to stay friends for now.

I've done everything I could do for her but she just says she doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-13-22-37-09.png (321 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-13-22-37-09.png
321 KB, 1080x1920
Could be a lot of reasons why she says this. Could be an easy let down it could be the truth. Although you're a faggot I wouldn't recommend sudoku. If you really are infatuated with this girl just take it easy be friends and either she'll come back around or you'll find out her real motives. Either way being an edgy faggot only makes you an edgy faggot therefore stop being one. Also I know you know theese deep down in your autistic brain that there are other girls out there. I dated long distance online for a long time so I understand you're situation a bit but I never got this edgy over it. Find a hobby, jerk off and chill dude. If she really just needs space you going "Omg omg im going to die myself to death if we aren't together." Isnt going to make her want you back.

tl;dr quit being a bitch

I hope she's cute at least.
>>
>>17159427

Thanks anon.
Yeah I guess. I've just never experienced it before. She is cute. I think it's just because it was so unexpected especially since she ended it, then apologised and asked for me to take her back and then ended it again all within 2 days, so I am going to give her some space.

I also understand there are other girls, but I only wanted her. :(
>>
>>17159443
You're a faggot, dude. No, seriously. I bet you cried in front of her and shit.
>>
>>17159446
Yeh
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>>17159443
Keep the door open but distance yourself a little bit so you can start to like other girls. For example talk to her a little less. Don't be rude lr mean about it but just resist the temptation to talk to her. And when you do talk to her unless she brings up your previous relationship first, not a fucking word. She'll feel pressured and move further away from you emotionally. You're going to have to try and actually be a friend to her. And don't talk about how upset you are about it because of she gives a fuck about you shell be upset that you're upset then you'll be upset. So take a chill pill and just ride it out and I doesnt work then better to have loved and lost than not loved at all desu.

K?
>>
>>17159465

Thx senpai,I will try to. I acted a little sad today and messaged her saying I missed her but I will try to tone it down.

So I should just be a friend and talk to her every few days or something until she feels ready to do whatever?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-15-03-22-49.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-15-03-22-49.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>17159477
I guess it's okay to be a little sad since you cared about her and all. Just when you talk to her make small talk, how's she's doing what she's doing that sort of shit. But really you need to focus on yourself don't depend on other people to make you happy because people will let you down. But yes tone down the faggot and up the friendand its entirely up to you if you want to make SUBTLE hints that you want to get back together but by doing so it'll be harder for you to gain interest in other girls. Godspeed op hope you don't die self and don't afraid of anything.

Feel good boobs incoming.
No they aren't mine faggot.
>>
>>17159385

>LD GF
>kill myself

You were barely dating anyway - you had an emotional connection over the internet and then she decided she wanted to stop putting time into the 'relationship' to do other things.

Date someone closer to you, OP. Also, there's other ladies out there. If you wanna kill yourself after every loss, might as well start now, since no relationship is ever perfect, and there will always be chances of failure. And since you can't seem to handle any sort of loss, end it now bro.

>no point in trying to grow up or mature, right?
>>
>>17159385
Your sadness is temporary, so long as you hold the strength to let yourself mourn and move on. You lost something important to you, something that gave you joy, and it's heartbreaking to lose everything from an emotional investment that large. Being sad about this is normal. It happens to us all in varying levels. Just take some time to distance yourself from it all. Don't talk to her, or even try, rest your mind and your heart for as long as you need, and let yourself be sad until you can build the strength to move on. If you do this, I can assure you that you'll find that level of happiness again. First step is making peace with this situation. Time heals all wounds, even your own.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.