[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play a game, /adv/. Convince me why I shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: 1462915637484.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1462915637484.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1502
Let's play a game, /adv/.
Convince me why I shouldn't kill myself.
>>
>>17159246
Why do you want to kill yourself? This is all apart of the game, of course, research.
>>
>>17159246
OP if you do, be sure to will me all your stuff.
That includes vital organs.
>>
Do you have two functioning arms and two functioning legs? A generally functional body?
>>
>>17159260
>two functioning arms
One fully functioning arm.
My right wrist is immobile.
My right hand fingers move, and my right arm in general moves well, but the wrist is static.

>functioning legs
I have reverse genu valgum.

>generally functional body

No. I have a number of physical disabilities, life estrabismus, I have only 60% of my hearing on the left ear, anterior pelvic tilt and so on.

>>17159257
Why should I?

>>17159254
Not the topic of this thread.
>>
>>17159269
*like strabismus
>>
>>17159269
>why should I?
I would find better uses for them than you...
At least then your suicide wouldn't be considered totally selfish.
>>
>>17159279
Would you?

If you knew how to make good use of your life, you wouldn't be discussing with a fat autist on 4chan, don't you think?
>>
>>17159283
I only meant they'd find better use in my hands than in those of a dead man's.
>>
>>17159269
>Not the topic of this thread
If you're not going to say why you want to die don't bother making a thread, no one can help you when they know nothing about you.
>>
>>17159287
I never asked for help, friend, but I appreciate the care.

>>17159285
Only if you agree to do the same should you kill yourself.
>>
>>17159290
Sounds a bit unfair on my end.
My body parts are arguably more valuable than yours.
You'll need something else to sweeten the deal.
>>
>>17159246

Id like to join this game too. My long distance GF just ended it with me even though she even said I was perfect to her. She said she just wanted to be alone completely and doesn't know what she wants.

I am pretty sad right now and have already considered it OP, it was also my birthday today, so she leaves me on my birthday, buys me gifts and here I am alone with nobody. After all of the time and effort I put into it, she just wants to be alone. I really thought we were perfect for each other. I guess I was just stupid.

I want to kill myself.
Why shouldn't I?
>>
>>17159301
What is your blood-type?
>>
>>17159246
You have a family, wheter you like them or not.
>>
>>17159290
>I never asked for help
You making this thread is a cry for help, if you really wanted to die you would've just killed yourself.
>>
>>17159310
My father abandoned me at birth.
I was raised by an abusive mother.
My stepfather molested me as a kid.
Both grandparents dead before I ever got to know them.
One grandma grew to hate me for who I am.
The other, I saw only two times in my life. She was from my father's family tree. Cooked pasta like an angel, and probaly the closest thing I ever had to a mother. I think I've had contact with her for a total of 8 hours in my entire life. She's dead now, and I didn't even attend the funeral because the word of her death only arrived me some 6 months later than they should have.

I also don't have any friends. I don't talk to anyone in real life unless in work context, and it's only for the sole purpose of work communication.
>>
>>17159315
It isn't.
I don't have the courage to kill myself.
I wish I could.
Sometimes I cross the street in dangerous contexts with the hope to get hit by a truck, and take shit tons of meds everyday with the goal of overdose in mind, but I don't have the balls to shoot myself in the face or jump off a cliff.
This thread is just me expressing my sadomasochism.
>>
>>17159324
Would you like a friend right now?
>>
>>17159331
If you really want to have people support your death go to /b/
>>
>>17159334
I don't know.
I don't know if I deserve one, if I really want one or am just being selfish to say I do, but yeah I like the idea of being heard. I don't know if I'd be able to say everything that's bothering me though. If someone was so identitical to me that they could understand me I'd actually end up hating the person for being as stupid as me, I think. I don't know what I want.
>>
>>17159246
Do it on cam!! And please provide links.
>>
>>17159339
If you ever want to talk to someone, I can email you my skype or just email you normally. My email is [email protected], and when
I reply check your spam email

you might be suprised.
>>
>>17159339
Not the guy you're replying to but everyone deserves a friend. Look man, I realize life has given you a shitty hand but that doesn't mean things will stay the same. Happiness isn't the end goal, happiness is the way to that goal, whatever it may be. Don't stand in the way of your own happiness, you have a million reasons to be sad and yet you only need one to be happy. If you die now, you won't get to see the happy ending.

Tl;dr You're cockblocking yourself.
>>
Are you a qt girl? Post pics
>>
File: 1356328964642.jpg (23 KB, 390x250) Image search: [Google]
1356328964642.jpg
23 KB, 390x250
>>
>>17159246
pros of living:
can adopt and care for street kitties/abandoned critters, volunteer; do whatever the hell you want because youre still alive and have nothing left to lose
pros of death:
stop consuming resources, having to do stuff/feel
>>
>>17159358
>dopt and care for street kitties
With what money?
My country is in a financial crisis and I barely have money to pay for shelter, let alone food and water.

>volunteer
See above.

>do whatever the hell you want
You sound like a 18 year old on alcohool.
Actitions have limitations and those that are not limited have bad consquences.

>>17159349
>happines is the way to the goal
My thread's main objective was not to discuss this, but since you mentioned, how is the fact that I don't know what's my goal in life? i dont have a goal, i dont know where i belong, i dont know where to go, i dont have an identity. So it's impossible to be happy, in accordance to your own logic. Even if I had a goal, I'd still have to go trough countless amounts of shit (as you already mentioned yourself) on the way to the goal which, even if achieved, would not bring happines, because happines is the way, and in my case, the way, which means life, is a horror ride.

I didn't mean to turn this thread into a blog, but look how far it has gone now. I'll stop posting and just lurk.
>>
>>17159246
>Convince me why I shouldn't kill myself.
You clearly don't want to die. This is proven by the fact that you're asking strangers to talk you out of it.
>>
How are you going to watch anime and eat food if you kill yourself?
>>
The reason I haven't killed myself yet is because if I kill myself, they win. This is all I can offer.
>>
>>17159399
Okay, then do it on cam and please provide links. You owe us that much, OP.
>>
>>17159246

Because you'll die
>>
>>17159246
might as well do it if azusa is your waifu
>>
>>17159246
If you an hero, how woll you enjoy food, vidya, guns, etc?
>>
>>17159246
it's more interesting to be aware I guess than being nothingness?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
>>
>>17159358
Hi, M, didn't expect to see you here!
>>
>>17159246
Because you can see pretty things and feel good things, anon, why else?
You can also read good books, watch good movies and do fun things
>>
>>17159339
You sound interesting, anon, the broken ones always are.
If you want a friend, I would like to make some too
[spoiler][email protected][/spoiler]
>>
>>17159246
You will be dead longer than you'll be alive.
>>
>>17159246
pls dump all your folders before
>>
File: londona.jpg (39 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
londona.jpg
39 KB, 620x350
>>17159246
classic attention whore detected.

now kill ur ass mate
>>
no offense but if your such a pathetic faggot you come to 4chan for advice you should have already done it
>>
If your life is such a broken mess, do what most intelligent people do and write a book.
>>
>>17159246
Well you're on 4chan, so you're already on a higher tier of intellect than the majority of the world.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjFTpBH56WM
>>
>>17159246
Can't fap to loli if you dead, nigger. Stick that finger up your bum and remember how good it feels to be alive, you filthy degenerate
>>
/adv/ is slowly becoming /b/,

Why would you do it OP, I mean I totally see that you feel bad about your body but that doesn't mean shit, i'm not telling to "just do" or any ambiguous kinda speech, I suppose you've got more to dig than that in life. Don't you have any objective in life ? Do you just stay of 4chan and never thought about something you'd do with your life ?
I'm trying uni, I'm studying psychology, then I'll do philosophy, and maybe linguistics and other human sciences. All my struggle will never heal this empty feeling I have, I know it before I'm even done with this first task I've given myself. this lack of will to live will not fade away, but I'll do it.

Suicide is easy as shit, struggling to live without having nor a future, nor a real will to live is madness.
I'm doing madness, why wouldn't you ?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.