[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just don't know anymore. I don't know what I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460225307016.gif (957 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1460225307016.gif
957 KB, 500x418
I just don't know anymore.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
I don't know what path I should take.
If I should try making a move at all.
I don't know.
I don't know what's right and what's wrong.
I don't know my place.
I don't have an identity.
I can't answer any question, and avoiding them is only escapism.
>>
wasnt there a rule about NO VENTING?
>>
You need to calm down, and have a moment of clarity. Watch your favorite episode of a TV show, your favorite movie, listen to your favorite song, and look at old pictures of yourself. Remember who you are, because its in there you're just scrambling too much right now to see it. Slow down, meditate, take a shower, sit down and relax. You will eventually have a moment of clarity and that should lead you into the right direction and making the right decisions. Just don't panic.
>>
>>17159118

talk to a friend. or talk to yourself. talking out loud tends to make you realize what the actual issue is. there are parts of your brain that arent that well conencted but if your brain hears it, it can acknowledge it. the brain is weird. and so are you.

frankly, any move is better than no move. do soemthing, anything, but preferrably something challenging
>>
>>17159118
I don't know what you're asking of us.
>>
Literally me right now.

Don't know what to do? Roll some dice, go after the first thing you see. You'll get somewhere eventually and hopefully have some good stories along the way. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>17159118
I don't know either. Let me know if you ever find out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.