[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls man, mucho confusio...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x375
I told this girl I like that I will always be honest with her, and I'd answer every question that she'd ask with straight honesty. Nothing but truth. First question she asks is who do I like, so I say her. Her reply:
"Oh"
"Well damn"
What in the actual fuck does this mean?? I'd ask what she meant but that be awkward asff. Pls help me my messiahs.
>>
She wants the D in and around her mouth.But seriously,it sounds to me like she sees you as a friend,or perhaps she was asking who you like for a friend of hers.Need more info about your relationship with her
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 282x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 282x300
>>17159066
She always like hitting me and bumping me for no reason, we make pretty strong eye contact during convos(about 10 sec at a time if I were to guess) and she always like talking to me when I'm just chilling talking to my friends. And she laughs off every sexual innuendo I do. And she's pretty weird. She said that she would fuck my sister, and she always keep peeking looks at me. *tips fedora*. Also she was my valentines this year
>>
>>17159029
well damn means she only ever saw you as a friend: you is in the friendzone. sorry bro...
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1056x1080
>>17159088
Thanks gods
Op here, I'm dying on the inside
>>
>I will always be honest with her, and I'd answer every question that she'd ask with straight honesty
Lost her there (or sooner). Girls say they want that but they'd rather be guessing.
>>
>>17159079
Ahh you see I had a female friend who at first I thought liked me(attractive but a bit too young for me).She often approached me when I was with friends,once held my hands and stared deeply into my eyes in this weird way,would often message me online,would make dirty jokes which I would laugh off,invited me over for dinner.In the end I realised that she just saw me as a friend which in a way I was glad of.OP's situation sounds the same
>>
>>17159111
Also to add,sometimes it's easy to mistake a girls comfort with you out of friendship for comfort with you out of love.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>17159106
Tbh I was lying to her about that, she got mad at me later that day, and she blocked my number. Lol. I told her I liked her then said I didn't so she got pissy with me. She later unblocked me that day with out telling me.
Took me a week to finally realize it
>>
>>17159117
Either trolling or this girl likes you.
>>
>>17159125
Dude she's fucking weird. Ik it can sometimes be hard to understand how a girl feels, but when your basically 2 months older than her and she says she wants you to be her uncle, and wants to fuck ur sis, idk what to believe with this chick. Today I had my friend in a headlock as a joke and she kept laughing calling me gay, so I asked her would she liked to be choked, and she said yes. She was dead serious too. So I didn't wanna choke the female. So I just did whatever came to my mind. Like my lips at her and started biting my lips at her, she turned red and started laughing. :Nice save right?:
She lucky her ass phat tho ;)
>>
>>17159029
1) she thought u didnt like her anymore
2) she thought u liked some one else
3) doesnt like you
>>
>>17159140
Like licking my lips*
:edit^:
>>
>>17159140
You have found her weakness,her fetish.Bitch wants a good chokin'.You know what must be done OP
>>
>>17159184
Welp, guess it's time to get me hands dirty then ain't it? ;)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.