[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone remind me what I'm doing all this for? So i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 244378.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
244378.png
44 KB, 658x662
Can someone remind me what I'm doing all this for? So i can play video games on weekends? Is that it?
What are some things I can look forward to?
>>
>>17158998
How about outings with friends? I have a good friend that I go to an anime con with at the end of the summer with. I don't even watch anime that much compared to him, I just like the con scene for some reason.
>>
>>17158998
>What are some things I can look forward to?

Playing video games on weekends.
>>
Put all your eggs into something amazing happening, like a Trump presidency or Jesus returning
When it dosent happen off yourself
>>
Sounds like you need better video games
>>
>>17159777
Lucky trips don't lie
>>
>>17159777
Good video games dont exist
>>
>>17158998
Just keep playing your fucking games man there's nothing after death.
>>
Dont know what games you play, but submerge yourself in a good RP game/server. I literally do fuck all else and the best part is, I forget about how shitty amd lonely my life is!
>>
>>17158998
What do you do for a living? If you didn't go to college and hate your life, you could work towards a degree in something that will make you money (STEM or business school) and that might be more fulfilling than what you're doing. Otherwise life is about finding your own path. Start looking for hobbies, try new things out, go out and meet people, if you're single fuck women (or men or whatever the fuck you're into) and get into weird shit. There are all kinds of things to fill your life with, go choose one.
>>
No, there isn't. All I do is drink and sit at my computer desk most weekends. Sad existence and I'm gradually getting more and more suicidal, might attempt soon desu
>>
>>17158998

whoever told you life is about video games on the weekends is full of shit. life can be inherently enjoyable. i am a bit lucky to enjoy my job but i like having friends, makign friends, developing friendships.

its interesting. i almost feel liek an alien and i take joy in it just knowing its happening, like im playing human. its itneresting watching the way these things all play out. i like eharing about peoples lives and seeing where it brings them.

its like life is this giant 'choose your own adventure' game with billions of subplots. and prequels.

last week my dad took me driving around his home town, and he showed me all these little details about his childhood, and even stopepd by the house and told me teh story of how his grandma and grandpa met.

its amazing how all those little things helped lead to him, then to me, and who knows where im going.

life is awesome
>>
>>17159763
>like a Trump presidency
>Anon for president 2020

Pls no
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.