[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres this girl in one of my college classes and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Theres this girl in one of my college classes and I don't know if she likes me or not. We joke around a lot and she laughs a lot at what I say/touches me sometimes when we are working on projects in close quarters.

I want to make a move or something but I'm not sure if she's like this with everyone or what. Any help /b/rothers
>>
It doesn't matter whether she likes you or not. Ask her out on a date.
>>
>>17158980
So funny story, I've never really asked a girl out. Can I get a crash course?
>>
>>17159028
Try to get her alone and ask her if she wants to go out for some drink/coffee/whatever. It's preferable to ask her in person and while she's being alone, but you can call her or ask her when she's with her friends too, no big deal. Avoid doing it by text though.

For a first date you should go somewhere you can talk, like a park, cafe or a restaurant (cafe is the most casual place possible, best choice for a first date if you're a little insecure), definitely avoid loud and crowded places.

Remember that the main purpose of said date will be to get to know each other better and to have fun. Don't go out of your way to impress her, relax and have a good time.
>>
>>17159065
This is good advice.
The girl probably does like you and you should ask. If she does turn you down, don't let it bother you too much. She may have a boyfriend or have some other reason to reject you.
If you don't ask her, you will never know, which is way worse.
>>
>>17159069
I want to ask her to do something this weekend, but a few of my friends are coming up to visit me at college, is there anyway I can work this into something?
>>
>>17159081
>anyway I can work this into something?
Chat over coffee first if you can, but actually having your friends up is great. She will see you confidently interacting with people you know well and that will make you look good.
You and your friends are probably doing something, invite her along to whatever it is, even if it's just Netflix and pizza.
>>
>>17159081
No. Make time for the date and for your friends, don't mix them together. Set the date when they're not there. If they're there the whole weekend they'll surely understand that you can't hang out with them for a few hours because you have a date.
>>
>>17159089
that's no good. OP should make it clear that this is in fact a date and not just friendly time killing and he should also devote his attention to her during that period, even if it's shorter. She'll have plenty of time to hang out with him and his friends later, if they're going to be in a relationship, this is just not a good time.

What impression would you have if a girl asked you out and then brought along her friends and did their usual thing, only with you around? Wouldn't you feel a little, let's say friend-zoned?
>>
>>17159103
>What impression would you have if a girl asked you out and then brought along her friends and did their usual thing, only with you around?
Actually I think you are reflecting wrong. This is one of the way that women and men are different.
Asking a girl out when my friends come around usually works really well for me. We usually do something active and fun; waterskiing, rock climbing to some caves, shooting. Even if we do something like putter golf we're screwing around joking and having a great time.

When somebody brings a girl we accept that they are romancing her not looking for a new friend. Guys almost never friend-zone girls. In fact, good friends will brag up your good points so the info comes out without you looking like a arrogant ass.
If the couple starts to get really friendly, we always find a reason to split off.
>>
>>17158979
if she touches you she wants you to fuck her
>>
>>17159131
I did that a few times as a teenager and it went horribly every single time. Most of the time the girl would feel awkward and out of place and I would also have little to no time for her. I would also act a little weird, since I tend to act like a complete fucktard when I'm with my friends and I obviously shouldn't do that on a first date. Same with them, can't call eachother cunt-face and talk about how we do eachothers moms when she's there. This was probably my fault and my friends, but I still wouldn't advise it. A first date should be an intimate experience between 2 people, not a group outing.

I agree that once you know her better having her spend time with you and your friends is nice, just not for the first dates when you should figure out if you're compatible, more than anything else.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.