[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What household chemicals will kill spiders on site in a matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-8457832251835569138.jpg (207 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8457832251835569138.jpg
207 KB, 1080x1776
What household chemicals will kill spiders on site in a matter of seconds?
Pic related.
>>
styrene-butadiene seems to work really well.
>>
>>17158923
it's synthetic rubber... commonly found on the bottom of shoes.

someone was supposed to ask wtf that is but it's taking too long.
>>
>>17158910
Oh I've been there...

I would see roaches in the bathroom while I'd be taking a shit so I just started spraying the little fuckers with whatever was at hand (toilet cleaner, air freshener) and found that anything with bleached worked the best.

But, as we all know, roaches are fucking bulletproof so nothing I've found actually kills them but only stands to slow them down to a point where I can squash them.
>>
>>17158937
With bleach*
>>
>>17158910
Unless they are venomous spiders, don't kill them. They help to get rid of flys, mosquitoes, and other actual pests.
>>
>>17158942
I've tried bleach on spiders already, straight bleach.

He ran back under my dryer and presumably died but that doesn't exactly satisfy me. I need corpses.

Some sort of acid? Would gasoline work? Kerosene perhaps? A high powered lazer?
>>
File: 1463477231851.jpg (416 KB, 550x2355) Image search: [Google]
1463477231851.jpg
416 KB, 550x2355
>>17158946
Listen, I'm perfectly fine with the "pests" of the area. It's the spiders I have a fucking problem with.

The lizards and frogs around my house do perfectly fine at keeping bugs out, I get the occasional ant or two...

Until spring comes, then I'm overrun with spiders and it lasts until the end of fall.
Will gladly chose a moth infestation over spiders breeding in my walls.

>tl;dr: Just tell me how to kill them. Instantly.
>>
>>17158960
Bump
>>
just vacuum the cunt and be done with it
>>
Any aerosol spray will kill them. It causes them to suffocate so it can take a minute or two.
>>
>>17159438
This. Then take the vacuum to a deserted area and light the fucker on fire. It's very satisfying.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.