[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK do you hold conversations with people, especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463606549523.jpg (72 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1463606549523.jpg
72 KB, 612x612
How the FUCK do you hold conversations with people, especially over text?

I have no idea how to conversate. There's scores upon scores of cute girls that have approached me, gotten my number, but only received disappointment because I don't know how the fuck to talk.

Sometimes it takes me several fucking days to come up with a response to somebody, but then once they respond it's the same game all over again
>>
>>17158639

>especially over text

you dont. text is meant for quick little interactions. some girls make it possible to conversate sure, but its not recommended. if you are texting a girl you are close enough to ask her on a date. use texting to check in once a day until said date.

so ask her on a date.

when its other stuff just say 'im not much of a texter' when you talk to them irl
>>
the word is converse, not conversate
>>
Honestly texting is pretty boring until you're good enough friends to have something to talk about. Once they give you the number, use it to schedule coffee or something, establish similar interests and then you can text about stuff you actually both like.

Ex: have you heard the new ______ album?? who's your favorite character in ______? Hows that thing with your mom goin?
>>
Not sure about everyone else but me and my girlfriend are able to text for hours at a time every night for months. We have tons to talk about and have tons of similar interests though
>>
Texting is for setting up dates and condensed wit, not conversing.
>>
>>17158799
No texting is fine for conversing if you have enough to talk about. Stop using blanket statements
>>
I'm not OP but

What the fuck? I thought that the only way to pick up girls is to actually keep in contact with them by texting and I felt like I'm a lucky fag when I got in a relationship without texting a girl 24/7
>>
Snapchat can sometimes hold a longer conversation than texting since it gives the receiver more to talk about opposed to the boredom of sending a simple message over and over.
>>
>>17158659
>have you heard the new (babymetal) album?? who's your favorite character in (toradora)?

Like a boss.
>>
>>17158639
Texting is meant to set up dates/plans and sexual banter. Don't use it as a way to actually try to know someone. Do that while you are actually with them

>invite qt on date
>at the date just talk

Don't ask someone out and then continue to keep thins going, don't do that.
>>
>>17158646
Shut up faggot, both are words
>>
>>17158639
ask about each others lives in detail, vent about your day, talk about new stuff you heard, talk about funny stuff you read, any ideas on life or philsophy, talk about people ur friend knows (gossip), your plans
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.