[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skype interview dresscode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: jpegtk421.jpg (67 KB, 985x250) Image search: [Google]
jpegtk421.jpg
67 KB, 985x250
hey /adv/
interview w/int'l company on skype
already researched clothing customs of said company and country location, same as USA
so /adv/ business formal, business casual, dressy casual?
pic related, me w/three examples
fyi wife says jacket, kids say tie only
>>
Your wife has shit taste because that jacket makes you look fatter and it's overwhelming. Listen to the kids and go with the second or third option.
>>
the blazer makes you look like a bit of a cunt while the shirt and tie makes you look like a right nutty geezer

go shirt and tie
>>
>>17158156
The tie looks good. Fuck the jacket.

Iron that shirt again too
>>
>>17158156
Buy fitting clothes, everything you're wearing is unflattering.

Another vote for tie and shirt.
>>
File: 34_458_9465_814_a.jpg (25 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
34_458_9465_814_a.jpg
25 KB, 640x800
Is that a white shirt? it's hard to tell because the I think the room is throwing light onto it. Definitely iron it though.

I'm not feeling the tie. Something about that shade of gold makes you look like a realtor or a used car salesman. It's kind of aging you.

I like the idea of a solid color. A pattern would be distracting on your webcam quality. I think you should go with a deep Navy Blue tie that's not as thick. The color will mellow out your tan skin and reddish hair. Also, slimmer ties make you look a little more savy.

I'd also move into a room with a different wall color and more natural lighting if possible. The room you're in looks cave-ish.
>>
>>17158156
In the first picture you look like an armenian used car salesman. The second picture the gold tie looks kind of fruity. IMO, the third picture looks the best. Perhaps wear a a darker tie.
>>
Darker tie. Have the blazer nearby but don't wear it. Good to show that you can dress yourself, but remain casual in your home too.

Don't go with 3. Looks like a lazy bastard.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.