[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there even a point to dating if you never have by your mid 20s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: bee.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee.png
39 KB, 914x1091
I mean really for me or any of the millions of other experienceless adults out there what's the fucking point.
Everything's new to you and you're in love for the first time and she's on her 15th boyfriend just going through the motions only really cares how much money you make
And you'd have to hide how exciting and new everything is to you otherwise she'd judge and hate you for it
It could never possibly end well anyway because by definition you're at completely different stages in life
It just seems like you're fucked no matter what and it's just too late now
>>
>>17157476
If that's the way you look at women, then no. Please stay a virgin your entire life and get your loser genes out of the human gene pool.
>>
>>17157481
what's wrong about how I look at it, I'm just calling what I see
>>
>>17157476
That's pretty much why you don't go out with anyone who has had more than one boyfriend. If you are below 25, don't settle for anything other than a virgin.

If she does not meet these standards, call her a slut to her face. It's what I do and it really makes them think about their behavior.
>>
>>17157504
This
>>
Another /r9k/ raid? This is getting old. Stay on your containment board.
>>
>>17157504
that's ridiculous what am I supposed to do hit up jailbait
>>
>>17157548
No I'm serious, this is how I feel and I'm looking for help
>>
>>17157476
Date if you find someone you really like OP. Not all women care about money. Really so long as you aren't a train wreck and have your act together that's all they want. And wouldn't you want the same. By the way I'm a 23m who just lost his virginity a few months ago to his best friend of 6 years. We're dating now, she's been through a bunch of guys and a few girls. I've only had one other girlfriend in the past and a lot of complicated interactions with other women, but she's cool and we work together.
>>
Jesus Christ you autists, quit over analyzing everything. Date who you want when you want. Have sex when you can. Quit being such uptight Vulcan ass burgers.

I didn't lose my virginity until I was Twenty fucking nine!!! And now I'm doing okay. You people just need to chill the fuck out, start thinking less and actually living more.
>>
>>17157580
Look at this whore enabling sissy. Enjoy your used goods.
>>
>>17157603
Fuck off back to /r9k/ already. Don't come back until you are ready to improve yourself.
>>
>>17157760
>girls get 10 dicks by the time they are 20 but I am a 29 year old virgin! This is totally normal! Nothing wrong with this at all!

You are the one who needs improvement
>>
>>17157916
you sound really insecure. what is wrong with women having sex before they commit to a relationship? im sure men would be having sex all the time if they could.
>>
>>17157919
It is proof that the male population has been turned into a bunch of giant pansies when most women get pumped full of juice and have their pussies wrecked while a good chunk of men are satisfied waiting in their old age fir somebody's sloppy seconds.

Chastity is important. Unlike men, women can be broken and used. Their value is in their attractiveness and sex. That's just how it works, like how a parapelegic is significantly less attractive of a dating prospect wether we like to admit it or not. It is biology; human beings cannot be reduced to simple cultural patterns.
>>
>>17157938
>while a good chunk of men are satisfied waiting in their old age fir somebody's sloppy seconds.
yeah but thats their own fault for not doing anything about it. anyone can get pussy, even ugly people, they just have to go for ugly girls. this reminds me of the eliot rodgers guy (not sure if i spelt his name right) he constatly moaned about not having a girl friend but he never done anything about it.
>>
>>17157949
So men have standards but women don't?
We agree that the problem is women then? Since promiscuity is not desirable?
>>
>>17157962
women do have standards though. they dont fuck anyone. its more men that dont have standards, we will fuck anyone.
>>
>>17157497
Exactly. You see things through a pathetic loser's viewpoint and think you hold the truth.
I suggest you take the other poster's advice. You ruined yourself.
>>
File: 1361925117499.jpg (56 KB, 264x292) Image search: [Google]
1361925117499.jpg
56 KB, 264x292
>>17157938
gee I wonder who is fucking all these girls, hmmm
>>
>we will fuck anyone

That is false. I've always had plenty of choice. Just because you fuck (giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you're prolly a virgin) anyone who gives you the time of the day, doesn't mean we all do.
>>
>>17157966
But we just established that a good chunk of men, like the guy above, have to wait until they are 29 to lose their virginity. There is no equivalent in women. The men getting sex are those few who are getting lots of it.

Women are whores and it is a problem.
>>
>>17157977
mate, you cant call anyone a virgin. you are one of the most edgy people i have witnessed on this board. you sound like you dont even go outside.
>>
>>17157983
they dont have to though, they are probably just dont go outside. i know some of the most cringy, wierd people who have had sex a fair few times, its not that hard if you go on nights out frequently. and yes, its obviously easier for women, but women normally want a relationships over casual sex.
>>
>>17157974
The point is that there are fewer guys who get sex than there are women, but the guys who do get sex get more of it than the girls.

You know, the 20/80 thing.
>>
>>17157985
You can't possibly be this much of a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17158007
go back to /r9k/ your kind doesent belong here
>>
>>17157504
Wow this is horrible advice. Good way to stay single forever. Why would you want a virgin anyways? Only people who are fucking terrible in bed would want a virgin I bet.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.