[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BDSM for begginers: Home-made ballgag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0011.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0011.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
Hey guys, a couple months back I've been developing an ever-growing interest in S&M related stuff, thanks to a girl who was also into that sort of stuff and was really keen on the idea of being my sub, even though she never did this with anyone else yet.

Long story short: She really likes ballgags. I'd like to give her a home-made breathable ballgag (it's easier to breathe with the first times), with some low-budget stuff, I already bought a ball with a little bell in it since it's made for cats to play with.

What I'm asking here is, what do you guys suggest I do, like what kind of strap should I put through it, or how/if I should take the bell in it and glue it back together, how to maintain such a piece, etc. Give me your thoughts, I will upload pics with the changes I make!
>>
buy some spray and paint it red.

Buy some squared leather string and make a simple gag.

If you want something more here is tutorial
http://sirjeff.mirrors.bdsm.cz/gp/pictures/the-vet/bitgag_howto.jpg

have fun.

ps. women love to have "face" tied, so dont'worry about the "veterinarian" style.
>>
>>17157469
This is way beyond the expertise of 4chan. Find a BDSM site with a forum and ask there.
>>
>>17157557

Are you aware of the /d/ section of this site?

Also this is a good board, it's full of "oldfag" here.
>>
>>17157556
Thanks, I also thought of painting it red, makes it look more enticing. That's a tutorial for a bitgag though, I just really am looking forward for the ballgag right now, she has a certain kink for ballgags specifically. I'll try to get some leather string for it, or maybe a thin rope that can go through the holes and tie it up on the back of her neck.

>>17157557
I also searched some forums, but it doesn't hurt to ask here. Just wasn't quite sure which board I should ask to so I asked for advice here.
>>
>>17157556
Make sure it's lead based paint for extra flavor
>>
Do not use that, they are absolutely not safe nor are they suitable as a gag. My cat can break those during play, and when they break they shatter. It's small enough to be a choking hazard if it comes free of whatever you attach it to, and if she bites down with any force whatsoever then it will break sending sharp pieces of hard plastic all over her, and into her mouth as well. And the bell, which she could potentially swallow/choke on. It'll also hurt her teeth since it's so unnecessarily hard.

If you're going to diy BDSM toys you need to have an actual substantial knowledge of how to work with leather and other similar materials, and make them from scratch. Not make some poorly thought out project that endangers your sub. Just buy your own toys. If you want breathable and can't find one that meets your specifications, buy some other kind of gag like a bit instead of a ball.
>>
>>17157621

No, for the flavor I already planned on buying some strawberries and crushing them to a pulp before the session. Strawberry flavor is a good engine starter, I figured, so I'll let the ballgag for an hour or two dipped in the pulp so it acquires its taste. Does this seem like a good idea?
>>
>>17157642

I can't really buy my own toys without going a bit far from where I live, this isn't exactly a city. I'd like to use a breathable ballgag for her, and now that you mention it, yes I guess it could break if she bites it hard enough... But for it not to break it should be even sturdier, I don't think it being hard is necessarily that bad. Is there anything sturdier that I can make a breathable ballgag out of?
>>
>>17157661
Hard and brittle go hand in hand. That's why diamonds are so hard to scratch but are more prone to shattering. You can buy BDSM toys online, here's one such website although there are other equally good cheaper ones. https://www.stockroom.com/bdsm-gear.html Hell, you can buy items for BDSM on Amazon if you prefer. No excuses, don't endanger your sub because you want to do arts and crafts.
>>
>>17157684

I'd never want to endanger her, that's why I came here for advice first. Though, I've always wondered: what kind of materials do they use to make the breathable ballgags? I mean isn't it sturdy and safe at the same time?
>>
>>17157708
I'm less familiar with breathable ball gags, so I couldn't say. But most regular ball gags are typically made of rubber. Soft enough to have give to it, sturdy enough not to fall apart. Look around, ask /d/ for some recommendations on buying one to start out with, make sure you read reviews so you don't get something cheap that'll fall apart or isn't safe to put inside an orfice. Lots of materials (some of which sex toys are made out of) aren't suitable to have in your mouth, vagina, or butt.

And if you haven't already, establish a safeword. Red/yellow/green is common. Red for stop everything and if applicable untie/remove any restraints, yellow's actual boundaries can vary but generally is closer to "stop what you're doing but I don't mind continuing", you'll probably want to follow up with an elaboration, for instance maybe they need to be untied because there's a bad cramp in her leg or her cuffs started to pinch her wrists, maybe you're doing something that's a limit for her. Since you'll be using gags also establish a non-verbal safeword (a held item she can drop or a tune she can hum that you'll notice in the heat of the moment).
>>
>>17157729
Yeah, the non-verbal safeword I was aware of. I checked that stockroom website and there was one made of vynil, so I don't know if that's good enough or not.
I was aware that there are rubber ball gags, might even have holes in them, but it's kinda hard to get rid of the rubber's flavor, does this >>17157647 help?
>>
>>17157750
If the taste of rubber is unpalatable, I'd try to pick out a different material. Ask around on /d/ for suggestions. And hell, who knows, maybe your sub is into the taste. Ask her what she thinks, without making it obvious you're intending to buy one if this is meant to be a surprise.

It wouldn't help though, rubber is non-porous so the coating would just be at the top, and anything porous would be a very poor choice to take a dip in strawberry puree.
>>
That is the worst idea. You know those things can't withstand biting, right? Good way to hurt your sub.

Ball gags are not expensive. Just buy one. Otherwise you'll probably end up spending more to make a shit-tier gag than you would to simply buy a decent one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.