[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I being taken for a fool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
17 KB, 480x360
My gf for almost 9months said shed quit smoking cannabus daily. And she did for a while.
Now she started again. When she was with me at my appt. She would always sneak out without saying anything and go smoke weed at night.
Shed come back stoned asf.
Every day.
I told her I wanted her to stop doing every day. Shes always broke but keeps buying weed. Its sucks bc I lend her money sometimes and it takes a long time before she pays meback bc shed rather pay her weed dealer for weed.
I said to her she can go somewhere else to be druggy everyday.
Now she visits me often and then says she needs to go home for whatever but I know its because shes gonna get stoned.
Wtf do I do? I hate her for fucking me over like that. I invested lots of time into her to figure out shed rather go hang with her druggy friends every single day and travel 2 hours for it and 2 hours back.
And she lied just to ease my mind.
What do I do? Im starting to hate her.
Oh yeah and in the time shes lived with me she doesnt do shit around the house..
Am I just fooling myself again or rather am I just being folled again?.
Am I the clown in the situation , and what should I do ?
>>
>>17157433
the replies you're going to get are going to be calling you a bait poster, controlling and abusive, and telling you you need to relax.

Leave her. I'll admit, marijuana isn't the worst thing in the world, but I understand your frustration. Get away from her. She sounds lazy and like she doesn't bring much to the relationship.

She does something that you dislike or disagree with, she said she would change, she didn't. It should be a no brainer.
>>
>>17157433
just chill a bit its only weed, god your both young whats the problem? she sounds lazy, so maybe thats your problem and you should get rid of her ,
>>
>>17157450
Yeah, lazy because of the weed. I dont need weed is ok advice. I dont fall for that marketing strategy/programming.
I need real advice.
>>
>>17157440
Well yeah I just dont want her to have to do it every single day.
But yeah maybe youre right and I should just leave that junky, who lies for her drugs.
Hmmm dilemma
>>
Doesn't seem worth the hassle if you're not into her much. Don't feel obliged to remain friends with someone you've known for a while. That's how people get miserable
>>
>>17157433
Sounds like she has a psychological addiction, you should dump her or get her some help.
>>
Damn, I can't stand to be around my dealer for more than 5 minutes, and I'm pissed if I have to drive to the next major street to meet him.

I sure as fuck wouldn't drive 4 hours for some bud. I think she's got something else going on aside from the marijuana.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.