[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eat pastry infront of gf whilst shes on a diet >she slaps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: JeffStacy.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
JeffStacy.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
>eat pastry infront of gf whilst shes on a diet
>she slaps me and kicks me in the balls
>blames me for it
>she goes to her room in a rage
>i go into apologise
>she hits me again and kicks the door into me when I'm leaving

Am I a cuck now?
>>
if you had any balls or dignity you leave her and go to the police
>>
>fat girlfriend

Yep you're a cuck.
>>
>>17157154

That's the thing. I don't have enough money to move out just yet.

>>17157158

She's not fat. She's just slightly heavier than average or something. I don't really find her that attractive anymore.
>>
>>17157154
This. What you did was cruel, but it doesn't warrant what she did.

>>17157163
>That's the thing. I don't have enough money to move out just yet.

Shelters for abused men are rarer than their counterparts for women, but they exist. The police can help you find one. Get a storage unit for your stuff, get movers to move it straight to the storage unit, and go. Movers are important: don't use friends for this, because you want to be the only person who knows where your stuff is.
>>
>>17157172

I don't know if I would feel comfortable going into a shelter for abused men. I work as a professional in a big city and I feel this could have a huge impact on how seriously I am taken.

Fuck. I hate how she hit me so much. I feel like such a beta.
>>
1080 INSTASWAPPED M888 GET FUCIN REKT
>>
>>17157149
dude just wait until you have enough money to move out. buy a cup while you're at it.
>>
>>17157416

Yeah it looks like that's the way it's going to be.

I just don't get what I did wrong. Like why would she attack me like that? I don't think eating a pastry infront of her is enough of a reason.
>>
>>17157452
She's just a shitty violent person.
They exist.
Save up and move out ASAP.
>>
>>17157149
>Am I a cuck now?
Your GF is retarded foe blaming you.
>>
OP, your gf is having trouble properly dealing with her emotions, and could not handle you eating something she couldn't in front of her. The way she reacted was completely inappropriate, and she more than likely needs help from a counselor to get through her emotional problems.

What she doesn't need is someone enabling that kind of behavior. You should talk to her about why she reacted that way, and then no matter what she explains to you, immediately tell her how it made you feel and explain that you are incredibly uncomfortable with her now.

That's my advice homie
>>
>>17157149
>inb4 OP is a manipulative anti-social and has pushed her into behaving like that
>>
>>17157320
>I work as a professional in a big city

but you can't afford your own place?
>>
>>17157731
>but you can't afford your own place?

I don't have enough saved up at the moment because most places want two months rent in advance.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.