[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I show off that I'm very physically in shape on Tinder,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
How do I show off that I'm very physically in shape on Tinder, but without looking like a subhuman fuccboi?
>>
You with friends doing something that shows off muscles subtlety. I'm thinking hiking or maybe washing a big dog while your in a tank or shirtless.

Hiking makes you see deep and connected to nature

Washing dog makes you seem lovable and sexy
>>
>>17156842
pretty much anything that isn't a mirror selfie will be fine. If you look good enough the mirror selfie might be fine too
>>
>show off that I'm very physically in shape on Tinder
>without looking like a subhuman fuccboi
Pick one, you can't have both
>>
>>17156873
this yo
>>
>>17156842
Don't stand there shirtless while looking like a deep fratboy, because it'll make you look like an attention-seeking douche. Just don't be shirtless in general. Show off your arms, because fit arms in general are great and they don't make you look like you're trying too hard.
>>
>>17156842
"fuckboys", stop embracing this retarded word from perhaps the most pathetic form of females in the past millenia who are so spoiled and pathetic they whine about anything and everything they can.
>>
>>17156873
>>17156842
Get a picture of you doing anything sports related or outdoorsy. Rock climbing, basketball, soccer, volleyball, whatever.

Assuming you aren't a boring cunt and do anything other than go to the gym. It should come off natural.
>>
>>17156842
idk what everyone else says, but when I put up the douchiest picture of me, I got the most likes/matches, which eventually led to me getting my first tinder fuck. Felt good man.
>>
>>17156842
Put on a snug fitting tailored buttoned shirt. Small patterns, and or light colored,
Made out of a more stretchy fabric.
Thats how I do it.
Anyways. I have to return some videotapes now.
Also, wear a watch. And if you are going for the full body photo. Get a tailor/stylist. Again fabric should be stretchy and non creasable.
Anyways, last time I hired videotapes. Netflix and the internet exist now.
>>
>>17157084
I'm not looking for hookups, though.
>>
>>17157893
then why are you on tinder?
>>
>>17157960
Because I go to a tiny satellite campus that's all dudes, and I'm trying to meet people.
>>
>>17157960
Not everyone goes there for hookups, anon
>>
>>17159383
>Not everyone goes there for hookups
>>
>>17156842
Wait until personal message stage to show body.

If your face can't hold up without the body, don't bother with tinder.
>>
>>17156842
Just wear a tight fitting shirt homie, alternatively beach photos are ok as well. Shirtless gym/bathroom selfies are what get you keelhauled.
>>
>>17156842

Just go for it. Who gives a fuck?

Lets the sluts know whats up and keeps the prude bitches away.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.