[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get rid of an annoying pathetic dude that keeps pestering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_2315-images(5)-1313604034.jpg (10 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2315-images(5)-1313604034.jpg
10 KB, 258x196
How do you get rid of an annoying pathetic dude that keeps pestering you?
He likes me, I don't like him. He's annoying and dumb and a retard a
and an asshole. I want him to stop pestering me and let me live in peace, without his pestering. Just because I don't have a bf doesn't mean I'm avalaible to him, I'm happy by myself. I'm not some pathetic desperate lonely spineless beta like he is. If we were the last humans on earth I'd be happy to let die both a virgin because I'm happier masturbating and daydreaming about Sephiroth than spending time with, he's a no nope not ever. I've told him all this and he won't fuck off, do I have to resort to violence?
>>
You're that sephiroth girl? Ew I can only imagine how you look
>>
Tell us more about the story behind this guy?
It's totally not to satisfy my morbid curiosity... it's for... academic purposes.
>>
Try getting naked in front of him.
I'm certain that after he sees what you look like he won't want you anymore.
>>
>>17156565
>take pity on a pathetic beta bemoaning how lonely he is and talk to him
>he starts acting like a leech never going away
I see now why nobody ever talks to betas
>>
>>17156580
Is he a real life person or someone online?
>>
>>17156580
But you're a girl beta. You think about sephiroth and cloud having gay sex. I can only imagine how you smell
>>
>>17156561
>>17156570
He already knows what I look like retards, we know IRL
>>
>>17156589
I'm still saying you're unattractive
>>
>>17156585
>beta
Can you be that when you're not desperate and lonely like betas are and are happy with yourself and don't mind being alone?
>>
>>17156601
Yes
>>
>>17156600
I wish he'd think that I'd be a lot less annoyed without him
>>
>>17156604
Cool, so beta doesn't mean anything either.
>>
Just tell him to fuck off, it's simple and he'll get the message right away.
>>
>>17156611
Found the cuck
>>
File: 1462315541000.jpg (38 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1462315541000.jpg
38 KB, 613x533
>>17156555
Tell him you got a bf, he is a police officer.

/thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.