[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When should you have grown out of edgy loner fantasies? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 599093.jpg (68 KB, 671x665) Image search: [Google]
599093.jpg
68 KB, 671x665
When should you have grown out of edgy loner fantasies? How do you do so?
>>
maybe an atraction to something has an apertunity to something simmilar
>>
>>17156521
When I found people who cared about the same things I did, and who I could talk to because they would appreciated what I had to say. Like talkin' 'bout Romans and US politics
>>
How? Stop writing off other people wholesale. Get to know them as people before you make character judgements. In fact, live by "innocent until proven guilty" instead of the reverse, because they don't owe it to you to prove shit.

Read "Radical Honesty"
>>
he speaks the truth.
>>
>>17156592
I wish I learned this before it was too late
>>
>>17156552
was commodus really that bad?
>>
>>17156709

it's not too late, you're making excuses

self improvement is hard but not impossible
>>
get off your horse of being a special snowflake, you're not, you're not smarter than everyone, in fact you might be dumber because you can't behave like a normal human being.

I learnt this the hard way and once I found out it wasn't a pleasant experience, but it had to be that way and things are going better now.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.