[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel very alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I feel very alone
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I feel like I have a lot to share, but everyone in my life is leaving me
>>
File: Z16KWAB.gif (2 MB, 395x288) Image search: [Google]
Z16KWAB.gif
2 MB, 395x288
That's not ever going to stop
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 600x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 600x193
It's called alienation, it's common today. You'll see past it one day, maybe
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17156515

That's what I'm afraid of. Maybe I'm not as good company as I thought.
>>
There there OP, don't be so down on yourself. If you're a good person that's all that matters in the end, if you want to be more exciting, make your life more exciting or so on. Gym is great for giving you more energy through the day.
>>
These are really pretty pictures, I like the clouds.
The lack of meaningful connections with people it's a heavy load sometimes. Being unable to grasp human company.
I believe that the feeling of loneliness just never goes away, you just learn to live with it.
There's a chance to make a deep connection with you. Take care, OP.
>>
>>17156520
you're both right and wrong here,
right: thruth be told in the sense that yes you probably aren't. people tend to flock toward people that are fun to be around.
and wrong in the following sense. you feel lonely simply because you care about being surrounded by like minded people.
at one point in your life you have to realise you have to either change your personality to so people like-minded to you are more common, or, fully go with your ideas and stop caring about (most) others and keep following your own route of ideals untill you do come accross likeminded people. this might take weeks, months or years, but the best way to find them is to constantly try new things which you think you might enjoy and as soon as you find a group of people you seem to like, start to invest time in them.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.