[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I make dates with girls vast quantities of girls fun for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1437281508409.jpg (74 KB, 874x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437281508409.jpg
74 KB, 874x1024
how do I make dates with girls vast quantities of girls fun for me?

I fucking hate talking to most girls its so boring
its all just bs
>>
Drink
>>
>>17156457
Women can only please men in a sexual level and not in an intellecual level.
>>
>>17156487
im not a fucking fag autist bud
I want a girl whos fun but not fucking whore fun
>>
>>17156500
I am just telling you the truth and most women dont actually have a personality of their own so they will copy your personality to attract you.
>>
>>17156511
Damn, who hurt you?
>>
>>17156511
Mommy issues?
>>
>>17156511
>>17156799
>>17156827
I hate to say it but in a lot of cases he's right.
>>
>>17156511
this sound sexist but it is true
can also said the same thing for men too, but women suffer this problem more
>>
>>17156457
Then do what you want on the date that's fun for you and stop over thinking if she is going to enjoy it or not. If you are having a good time, she will too

>>17156511
this
>>
>>17156511
in short,
https://youtu.be/KUfzMDryA94
>>
>>17156511
This is the most fucking retarded thing I've ever read in my life.
Do you know why? Because you people are simpletons. You pigeonhole girls into these neat little categories. The first one, we have vapid normie whore. She likes jersey shore and clubbing. Then you have girl who doesn't have a personality of her own, so she likes video games and anime and whatever

She leans left politically, sjw feminist abort abort
she leans right politically, pretending to be "redpilled" just an attention whore abort abort

She's in the middle, she has no convictions.

Do you even give a flying fuck about what her political orientation is anyway? Or is that boring?

If you think a girl doesn't have a personality then you fucking don't CARE. Everyone has a personality. Some people can come off as one dimensional because they're shy or nervous, and you don't like it when people here slap the autism label on you, do you?

So don't do it to them.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>17156487
>not on an intellectual level

believe you me, if i had to please a narcissistic manchild pampered by our first world security and wealth, i could be barely arsed to put in the minimum level of effort
>>
>>17156928
People are hypocrites, people on 4chan especially so. Don't take what they say to heart, the ones who actually believe this and aren't just trolls probably don't have very good real life relationships because of their beliefs.
>>
>>17156834
What makes you say most women don't have a personality? What do you think they do when they're alone; sit like robots doing nothing and enjoying nothing until a guy comes along?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.