[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I ever meet my internet bf IRL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images-13.jpg (15 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
15 KB, 425x282
Will I ever meet my internet bf IRL?
>>
You're being catfished by a fat lesbian.
>>
>>17156386
Yah but you need to earn money
>>
>>17156389
I won't be able to get a good enough job to make more than my pension, do I should just save better?
>>
>>17156386
Take some advice from me. I was in a LDR with a boy for 2 1/2 years. He promised we would meet a million times and i believed him. We both started saving for plane tickets and stuff like that. Near the time i was supposed to fly out to meet him, he confessed he was seeing another girl. He used to money he saved for the ticket to buy house with her.

Situation 2: LDR relationship 6 months. Slowly stops talking to me. Breaks up over text. Turns out for the last 3 months he met someone else. A month after he broke up with me they got married.

I'm done with long distance relationships.

But if you really want this to work, the sooner you meet the better. Less time for them to get bored and seek companionship elsewhere.

Good Luck OP
>>
Drop your current Internet bf for me 2bh
>>
>>17156411
Can you try a third time with me 2bh
>>
>>17156399
Have him pay half? Get a second job?
>>
>>17156386
No, you'll run off with some other guy instead.
>>
>>17156417
im in a loving relationship now. One that isn't long distance. Sorry bud.
>>
>>17156489
Womp wooomp
>>
>>17156499
i don't mind chatting as friends though. (:
>>
>>17156505
W-would you add me to skype? I'm just alone and I won't even be beta and hit on you I just need more women to talk to sometimes ;-;
>>
>>17156507
add me

i really like pizza okay lmao.
>>
It's possible. I've flown to another country eight hours away before to meet someone I was dating at the time and he also flew to meet me. I've also driven twice to meet someone who lived two hours away when I was much younger. But every other LDR - of which I've had many - hasn't resulted in us meeting, despite times where we've planned to meet or wanted to, even though many of those times we were together with each other for a year plus.

We don't know your individual circumstances or how feasible meeting would be. We don't know how serious you two are, we don't know your relationship to judge if he's just stringing you along. Even with the best of intentions sometimes meeting never quite works out. Maybe you'll meet, maybe you won't. But enjoy the time you have together regardless of what happens.
>>
>>17156429
Oh rly?
>>
Had a qt Asian online gf, but I was 17 and she was 16, we had a falling out before I turned 18 and went to see her

We shared an impregnation fetish and I probably would have knocked her up though

Guess it's for the better, but I miss her a lot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.