[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in a steady relationship for five years. My girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1463190943925.jpg (346 KB, 1024x1001) Image search: [Google]
1463190943925.jpg
346 KB, 1024x1001
I've been in a steady relationship for five years. My girlfriend is a severely depressed, socially anxious 4channer who is very very attached to me. I moved abroad last November and since then we've been talking via Skype every night. But recently one of my friends here and I spent a few days together on her vacation and things got physically intense - she's a less smart but far less dysfunctional woman than my girlfriend, and she's super into me enough for our sex together to basically be pic related minus Trump. After we'd fucked she made me dinner and we watched some shitty sitcoms together and I briefly knew what it was like to have a normal partner who didn't seem to be constantly on the verge of breaking down, who didn't myopically talk about anime and video games all the time, who didn't alternate between spitting bile at me and cooing at me like a helpless dependent.

The girl here wants to be my girlfriend. The girl back home doesn't know about her. I'm feeling pretty mixed up right now, guys.
>>
>>17156368
>oh hey, my girlfriend back home is shitty
>but I don't even contemplate I just fucked someone else behind her back. Then I have the cheek to talk about other peoples character flaws, lol.
>>
>>17156414
I am contemplating it. A lot. If I didn't give a shit I'd just say "fuck it" and go ahead with having two girlfriends at once.
>>
:O will she read this zomg?!
>>
Opie doesn't have a shred of empathy. Break up with your girlfriend. You're probably the one making her depressed and anxious. And o guess so because now you just made it a LDR with possibly no chance of coming back. And she's probably scared to lose you

Fuck you opie
>>
How about you kill yourself you disgusting faggot?
Break up with your girlfriend, because dysfunctional or not, she probably deserves better than some asshole that leaves the country and cheats on her.
>>
You could break up with your GF... but I think you like this new girl because she's new, fresh and flashy.

Is it a huge risk? Yeah, honeymoon period with her can end badly but I think you should end it with your GF before anything after.

I honestly think she'll forgive you easily if you told her but you won't. Because I've met and dated girls in a similar vein.

I've allowed a fresh new girl to subconsciously break up with a girlfriend. I didn't break up because of that girl exactly or sleep with her but it pointed out to me that maybe my current relationship was not making me happy.

Does this new girl know you have a GF?
>>
>>17156567
>>17156571
You guys are probably right. I've always been kind of shitty to her.
>>
File: 1461534144264.png (89 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1461534144264.png
89 KB, 300x250
>>17156368
Let her go man, she needs the pain to grow out of that autistic phase.
>>
>>17156593
She knows about my girlfriend. She told me she didn't want to have sex with someone "not her boyfriend" but then minutes later was trying to straddle me.
>>
I bet she's Jap or something, right OP?
>>
Break up with the poor girl. Even if she didn't treat you right all the time, you shouldn't have cheated.

Honestly, I think you'll get bored of the normalfag if you make her your girlfriend. You'll probably cheat on her eventually, too.
>>
I obviously only have my own experience to relate form, and cannot guarantee the same will happen to her as to me, but I can contribute the following.

does your girl back home have any chance of meeting people besides being an angsty 4channer? (in the coming time, moving out to college for example)

if yes this is the time to break up,
only after I realised people can be truly shit I started living for me, which after a completely lonely and friendless period turned out for the best.

I'm pretty bitter actually, but I do enjoy life now after multiple periods of depression (clinically) and being suicidal for roughly 2 years of my life.

if you follow me: this
>>
>>17157243
That's what I'm worried about. I don't want to be a serial cheater. [spoiler]Like my father.[/spoiler]

>>17157281
We've spent nearly two years of our relationship apart from each other due to my work (she always insists that I go for my own sake). The first year she was in her first year at university and she had a drug overdose when some DMT mixed badly with her meds. Currently she's in her third year and doing somewhat better, but she still has some very bad days, and she messed up an interview with the company I work for due to her social anxiety.I don't want to just say "I met someone who has a sex drive, buh bye" and leave her stuck with that.
>>
>>17156368
Hate to break it to ya but that ain't sex bud
>>
>>17157319
Serial cheating happens in people who are unable to address the problems in their relationships, stick to them even if they should get out, and then use another relationship to leave or make the current tolerable.
Sounds a bit like you desu.
>>
>>17157328
Maybe that's me. That's my worry now. I just told her over Skype and she crumbled and I told her it wouldn't happen again and she believed me. But I don't believe me. I just want her to be over me, to find someone better. And yet I'm too cowardly to break her heart.
>>
>>17157574

Women don't forgive this kind of thing.

She's looking for someone else as we speak. Fuck she was probably cheating on you already, but since you were the one who was stupid enough to confess, you'll pay the price.

You're not mature enough to cheat. You always ALWAYS keep your mouth shut. This confession bullshit is about as selfish as the act was in the first place. If you care at all about the person you will never tell them and just straight up break up with them.

Keep this in mind the next time you fuck around. And there will be a next time. There always is.
>>
>>17157582
She would never cheat. I almost wish she would. I wish she would show any sign of potential indepedence at all. But she wasn't even angry with me.
>>
File: 1462050071946.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1462050071946.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>17157582
I wish there was an advice community out there that was made up entirely of people like you

non-hugbox advice is the only kind worth having. the more brutal the better
>>
OP you're a disgusting creature that doesn't deserve happiness in life. I hope everything goes wrong in your future
>>
>>17156368
>My girlfriend is a severely depressed, socially anxious 4channer who is very very attached to me.
How do you even find these girls? This seems to happen all the fucking time on here.

I'd say break up with your old girlfriends and get with the new one, i guess.
But learn why cheating is wrong and why you should do the breaking up before the fucking someone new.
This girl is dependent as fuck on you and yes it'll be tough for her for a little while, but you have to respect her too. Can't keep treating her like this when you know she'll just accept whatever shit you do since she's so terrified of being alone again. Help her if you can. Take her to therapy, sit in on the sessions, whatever you gotta do, but don't keep enabling her dependence.
>>
>>17157574
Ok, well now that you've told her you already cheated, you need to end it. Her mental state might just continue getting worse now that she knows you have and are capable of cheating on her. Imo, if you're already miserable with her, it'll only get worse now. It's time to break up OP.
>>
>>17158066
>>17158084
I just tried to talk to her about my worry that we had an unequal relationship and she broke down in tears. She couldn't even manage to say the words 'break up'. So I buckled and told her I still loved her. I can't fucking do it. If I dump her she's going to fall apart.
>>
>>17156368

Ignore these other cucks, do what makes you happy, with the information at hand I'd say sit down and discuss the matter with El Psycho, tell her you just need space and that it's best she doesn't expect to see you again. Now proceed to sitcom 'n' dick the new female
>>
>>17159336

Yeah well you are the poison in her life.

> You are trying to avoid feeling bad after hurting her so you tell her you love her.
> You confessed to her because YOU felt guilty.
> You enabled her dependent behaviour because it was easier for YOU to avoid conflict
> You won't break up with her even though you know you should because YOU are allowing fear to control you.
> You make excuses and have denial to protect your ego, to protect your fear based choices.

You are selfish. You are weak. You are a scared person and avoid conflict. You are in denial.

You have a lot of work to do on you. Accept that you damaged this girl and move on before you make it worse. You then need to work on yourself and your problems.
>>
>>17159336

As much of a dick move as it sounds, sometimes you have to let them go, or essentially break them in order for a dependent girl like that to change.
>>
>>17159504
Thanks for being so blunt, but I'm well aware that I'm the problem here. But having fucked things up so much - having fucked her up so much - I don't have the courage to fuck her up even more by dumping her over Skype.
>>
>>17156368
i need some advice how to get sauce on that, please?
>>
>>17159562
Way ahead of you m8
>>>/r/14491097
>>
>>17159592
no way, i reversed googled and found a thread on r in the archives but the archives were down (as usual)
>>
>>17156368
>problematic 4channer gf
Lol your gf is a retarded uglyshit, non problematic bitches arent retarded know the difference

>Op the loser living life very difficultly on not even easy mode
>>
>>17156368
Go with it, OP. Forget /v/-chan or w/e and get some anime pussy.
>>
Please break up with your girlfriend. She doesn't deserve being emotionally pulled around.

You're an asshole, truly. But there's a reason why you went with another woman instead of working things out with your girlfriend. Don't hurt her even more by risking repetition of the same behavior.

Also bear in mind: this chick that was trying to straddle you may not have a relationship in mind. At the end of the day she chose to try and sleep with someone in a committed relationship. You're a fool if you think she wouldn't do the same thing if you eventually ended up in a relationship with her and you were the clingy 4channer in the relationship.
>>
>>17156757
She kinda reveals her best quality pretty early.

I'd still break up with current girlfriend but Idk if I'd put a lot of stock in this new girl.
>>
>>17160006
She's so resistant to the idea of leaving me that I can't even suggest it. I've left her to ask other people about it because they'll tell her exactly what you guys are - what I told her - and maybe then she'll listen.
>>17160032
My stock in the new girl isn't that high. It's less that I'm madly in love with her and more that how much I want to keep seeing her reminds me of how bad I am for my girlfriend,
>>
>>17159602
Nigga what are you even saying
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.