[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /Adv/, need your help: I (29) confessed my love to a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: dating-quotes-2.jpg (988 KB, 2122x1194) Image search: [Google]
dating-quotes-2.jpg
988 KB, 2122x1194
Hey /Adv/, need your help:

I (29) confessed my love to a girl (A), who has been a "friend" of mine for 3 months already. Unfortunately she said she was already interested in someone else, nevertheless she seemed very flattered and was nicer to me in the last few days than ever before, so I see a small chance that she may change her mind as the way of revealing my feelings may have been just too clumsy and awkward for her to say yes immediately.

However, it turned out that two of her friends (B,C) seem to like me and she (A) offered me to help me if I want to get to know one of the two other girls better. I know them both, but even though they are appealing too, I only have eyes for A and I just don't want to give up.

What would you do in my situation? Don't forget, I am not 20 anymore and it's about time to finally find a girl for my life and I just don't want to waste my time with girls anymore that are cute, but which I would not marry...

What would you do?

(A) Keep fighting for the 10/10 girl, show her how much I like her and try to convince her that I am good for her

(B) Accept a "no" as a "no" and try to get what I can (As for me, I dislike that idea because no one wants to be only "second choice" and that is what the girls would be, I like them, but I clearly don't love them, so that would be unfair both for them and also for myself)

(C) Accept a "no" as a "no", stay away from her friends and wait for the right girl in the future which I haven't happened to get to know yet.
>>
look at it this way, why would you want to be with someone who doesn't like you? there is no " well if I do ____, that will win her!" if being the person you normally are doesn't do it for her whywould you want to?

If other girls catch your eyes at least a little try and grow that then force a one sided relationship
>>
I see your point, but what if this is a test or what if she just wants me to fight for her instead of saying yes immediately?
>>
Look, she doesn't want you. There's no point in 'fighting' for her, because she only has eyes for this other person in the same way you only have eyes for her. Get over it.
>>
>>17156330
Why would you want to be with someone who would play shitty games to test you?

Also no. It doesn't work like that in real life. She's not into you dude. If she really liked you she'd jump on your dick like you'd jump on her vagina, not offer to set you up with her friends.
>>
Wait for the next person to come along. Don't settle.
>>
>she may change her mind
No. Don't be stupid.
Now that you told her how you feel, she knows she has power over you and intends to make good use of it.
>>
>>17156391
This.

Sorta good job telling her. But don't let that hang you up like a puppet.
>>
>>17156391
Yeah this. Get with her friends and enjoy yourself. Who knows, she might get jealous and go after you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.