[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Pic unrelated) Ok /adv/, I got a bit of an oddball for you here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ZQsLP08.png (547 KB, 635x640) Image search: [Google]
ZQsLP08.png
547 KB, 635x640
(Pic unrelated)
Ok /adv/, I got a bit of an oddball for you here. I'll just sum it up as briefly as I can.
>be me, 19
>have friend (lets call him T), 16 almost 17
>T has rough upbringing and not a good relationship with his mom and step dad
>T is on suicide watch because he's depressed, helpless, etc
>T has plainly stated numerous times to his mom that if step dad was gone some problems would be fixed
>step dad nor mom have job, they leech off welfare (although T is a very good kid, very good grades, good morals, got a 31 on ACT)
>mom finally realizes T is serious about the step dad thing
>makes step dad move into trailer behind house but doesnt fully kick him out

>fast forward 2 weeks

>T's mom calls other friend's mom (we'll call other friend B) telling B's mom that T is flunking out of school, horribly depressed, etc, asking if T could stay at B's house and it was his idea
>B's mom agrees, being the good christian woman she is
>two days later after further questioning, T says it wasn't his idea and he wasn't notified until 30 minutes before his mom packed his things
>T now lives with B
>T's mom dodges ALL questions pertaining as to why she kicked her son out
>T's mom lets step dad live in the house again
>doesn't see anything wrong with it
>T just found out his own mom kicked him out and let step dad back in a day after kicking him out

Is there ANYTHING at all I can do to get this guy out of the house for good? call the cops or anything? He's very mentally and physically abusive to both T and his mom but neither do anything about it and the first time cops were called the step dad turned it around on T and got him taken in, saying that T had punched his mom
I feel so fucking bad for him but I have no clue what to do.
>>
Forgot to mention that after we looked at his grades after his mom said he was flunking, he had all B's.
>>
Does anybody have sex or engage in humiliating sexual acts in that story?
>>
>>17156201
That mom's a straight up ass. So is the step dad.

But anyways, if he isn't already, convince him that associating with these people will kill him. Tell him that he only has a year to go till he can do whatever he wants, and if he can't go through that, then call child protection services. Maybe even do that now; if you have proof to show them, and if he's not afraid of dealing with foster care.
>>
Doritos-chan wa cho kakkoii!
>>
>>17156197
He's probably better off out of that house desu.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.